• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPN Multiverse

Doesn't seem like that since in that alternate universe there's other version of Lucifer & Michael so probably God too or was that another timeline?

Wanted to make this thread for some time now.

We don't know for SURE that Death, God, Amara and the Empty are Multiversal yet.

In the latest episode however, [spoilers] parallel Michael and Kevin seem to agree that there is no God in their universe/he's gone. New Death directly said something about this "...quantum, multiversal construct". It does look likely though, so possible upgrades to 2C or something may happen in the future.

Why is this suddenly a debate for people? I'm just curious, because Supernatural has been a multiverse for some time now. There's Omnilocked Primordials, and we've seen other universes. This, our universe exists in Supernatural's multiverse.

How so? Balthy sent Dean and Sam into this world through magic. Implying that the two worlds are connected in some way, just as the main verse, and Alt. "Apoc." world are.

Yes the supernatural verse is a multiverse, this just means that universe they been summoned to is one of the many variations in it.

This reality however has physically nothing to do with that verse, neither can affect either.

In episode 13x9 through the dreamwalker we can visually sees multi universes. Now Sam and Dean are trapped in one while Jack is in the universe where Mary is. So far im assuming each universe has thier own heiarchy, too soon to know if the God of the main universe had any hand in making the other ones.

Seeing or knowing about possible alternate futures isn't necessarily a multiverse unless the futures really happen. In that clip, she asks the man "which is right," implying that only one of those notebooks contains the true future, while all others are just possibilities of what could have been.

Its better shown to be a multiverse in the newest episode. But your right about Death talking about possible futures with Dean

"Possibilites" means variations of one universe , and that's the same implication as timelines, why would death ever protect that storage if that wasnt for such importance?.

"Which is right", is obviously referring to the one which he came from. That is his truth.

Knowing how one is able to do die would cause them to avoid such an event, changing history and fate. I am not an expert on the show, but there are reasons for keeping the secrets of alternate futures that won't come to be locked away.

In StarCraft Kerrigan references how all things have lead to "this moment." It doesn't mean multiple universes, it just means multiple possibilities of one universe. That said Zensum seems to have further evidence that the possibilities aren't just mere possibilities, but actual different timelines. Maybe this would clear things up.

Okay, so who is choosing the right "moment"? God?, he already left. Maybe he wrote down of all those until someone is "choosing". Well that wouldnt be much consistency since every universe has their own God.

Yeah in the episode when the're trying to get to the universe mary is trapped in other universes are visable and they all get seperated. So Jack makes it there while Dean and Sam end up in another universe then it ends on a cliffhanger.

But this wasnt referencing the scene with Death and Deans possibilities it was more so when jack makes a rip between worlds earlier on in the series and Lucifer and Mary get stuck.

Indeed we know it is a multiverse. However I saw in another thread people supporting the hypothesis that God, Amara and Death are not multiversal, which doesn't make sense. Unless we see another Chuck etc. in the show from another universe (highly unlikely), I do believe they should be upgraded to at least 2C.

LordAnomanderRake said:
Indeed we know it is a multiverse. However I saw in another thread people supporting the hypothesis that God, Amara and Death are not multiversal, which doesn't make sense. Unless we see another Chuck etc. in the show from another universe (highly unlikely), I do believe they should be upgraded to at least 2C.
Well,we saw alternate version of earth which has it's own Michael so probably God too

I think that's quite a leap. Even though we don't know for sure there aren't alt versions of God/Amara, the fact that only ONE Death told Dean to preserve the cosmic balance in the multiverse supports that there aren't.

So in latest episode, Jack obliterated angels like it was nothing and he vowed to destroy Michael.This will be interesting

Back