• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spite Battles 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One hour of prep-time= batman wins.

One minute of prep-time= batman wins with little diff.

One day of prep-time= The BATMAN IS BATSTOMPING.

They don't even need prep.They just need to make the main character a "gary stu/mary su" as hell that stomps any other character.

Joshua.foote.14 said:
Sakura vs. Popeye. She ate his spinach.
Popeye gets more power from spinach than other people do, though, which is why he can fight spinach'd Bluto. The "lore" of Popeye is surprisingly consistent in maintaining that Popeye's family line can get more power from it than other people.

Robloxian vs Steve (Minecraft), you wouldn't believe how many times I have seen be brought up. It gets especially spiteful once you state that the Robloxian has superior hax, causing the people betting for Steve to bring up mods, lifting strength feats or gameplay mechanics.

Davidsteel1 said:
That didn't really happen, did it??
A friend of mine once asked if he could make that thread. I then explained to him that the Samurai Jack gods are all star level or higher and FTL (they were rated at this level back then). He was shocked and then refrained from making that thread.

@Paulo

Oh my god Butter's arguments are horrendous

Also, someone tried arguing that GER wouldn't be able to defeat any version of Superman because of his "unlimited power", and he was actually serious until I asked, "Do you know anything about GER?"

All Titans from Attack on Titan vs all the Jaeger and/or all the Kaiju from Pacific Rim. Or any of the battles where people pit the Titans against superior giant monsters or robots from other franchises. This could be somewhat forgiven at the start of the series, but after the reveals of the past few chapters is a bit silly.

I recently read a Dio vs Darth Vader match over at DA.

Fun to read something that I can read, but man Dio got stomped there and, despite his best attempts, couldn't take th latter out.....should have took all of his blood when you had the chance...

Yog Sothoth vs Narutoverse, Bleach, Once Piece, Dragonball and Toriko

From a savvy debater

"I think the fact that Yog-Sothoth engaging in the act of communication is comparable in power to universes colliding should give an indication of what this is like."

@SB, it's a joke, he cut himself in half with his own attack

Angered Jotaro with Time Stop vs in character DIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back