• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spite Battles 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hizack123 said:
Touma vs Tatsuya shiba?
Would Elemental Sight allow Tatsuya to percieve Touma's right hand as a threat? If yes, he deletes all of Touma except the right arm.

Else, he beats up Touma with superior skill and physicals. Yeah.

Stompy.

Goku with both hands superduperglued to his knees and both feet tied with adamantium behind his back while he lies on the ground face-down

vs

Bulma in a pedal-powered steamroller

...in a race across the city

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Natsu vs all of the HST
I've seen a thread called "Natsu enters the HST" with Natsu (Alvarez arc base) going from weakest to strongest and healed between rounds. One guy actually argued that he would clear.

Soldier Blue said:
I've seen a thread called "Natsu enters the HST" with Natsu (Alvarez arc base) going from weakest to strongest and healed between rounds. One guy actually argued that he would clear.
By the way, why does FT is not consider one of the HS?

Newendigo said:
By the way, why does FT is not consider one of the HS?
It's the other guy to Naruto-Bleach-One Piece. Like the third wheel in a relationship, only here, it's fourth.

Natsu Dragneel vs Krilli

^ I have legit seen someone make a thread of Natsu vs Saiyan Saga Krillin (who is small planet level and Sub-Relativistic at this point). Even if you ignore the Low 5-B moon bust calc, Krillin still gets scaled to moon level at the very least.

FTDS Naruto vs RWBYverse.

On an unrelated note, we label by name of franchise + verse as a short for universe right? E.g. RWBYverse. What about Nasuverse? It's got plenty of different timelines at this point. I mean, look at the Saberfaces and Shiroufaces.

Unrestricted SCP 1440 vs Reinhard Heydrich.

I just want the blonde Nazi to die in a spear throwing contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back