• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiders-Man from Earth 11580 has an identity crisis (Spider-Man VS Something) (0-0-0)

Axorandom0

He/Him
This was attempted once before back when Something was 8-C, but that was a stomp. But, hey, Something is 8-B.

So, in order to have a fair spider match, Amazing Spider-Man from Shattered Dimensions will hopefully not get stomped from the Afraid emotion.

-Man in the Walls: 0

Spider-Thing: 0

Incon: 0

Notes:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Something In The Walls is the Something form being used (which I’m pretty sure is fine as Something only battles you in one form at a time whenever you fight them in Lost Library)
  • Speaking of Lost Library, the battle takes place in a random public library that’s next to Central Park, New York.
  • The starting distance is 5 meters
  • Spider-Man is about 42% stronger than Something (111.68 vs 78.6187)
  • If there’s anything that I didn’t list, then assume SBA (though, I think I remembered every important detail)

Last edited:
Back