• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh yea because if Spider-Man's from the marvel universe that would make things difficult for sans to accually make him stop attacking him in that case if spiderman got to that point to almost wearing sans down it would be a win for Spiderman.

I know the whole sinerio for chara about having to break the game to get a hit on sans but Spider-Man's fighting him in his own dimension So that couldn't work.

Sans is just the speed of sound? Lol make a revision because if you check the profile sans is so much above chara in speed that he is unknown in speed. Chara speed being massively hypersonic+ Spider-Man being massively hypersonic. Even though Spider-Man has relativistic reactions

Doesn't speed equalization level out the combatants' reactions as well? Or does it simply equalize their movement/combat speed?

Huesito88 no their not u twit, you need to do more study on speeds because a rifle bullet can go 2,500 feet per second and sans can go maybe around 2,200, and that's already fast as it is and what your saying that which their hypersonic speed which is around 8,000 mph that's not even plausible.

^You should probably chill with the insults. Nobody here has said anything to earn that, not even the person you're talking to.

Also, I'm not sure why the argument about speed is still going, since it's already been established that speed is equalized.

I'm pretty sure calling someone a 'twit' counts as throwing an insult, but if you say so. I'm not here to argue about something like that.

Argue with the calculation group not me if you have a problem. Also this is fiction where massively ftl+ exists and 100 times below absolute zero is a thing (Saint seiya).

I know Soy bby didn't mean it I get angwy sometimes that when people think sans is the most op character ever it's kinda makes him cringy

Synchronizer1 said:
So it's not like death battle? So we can make up whatever we want?
Kind of?

Idk lol?

ok not to be mean, but it might be better to read on rules and get a feel for how this site does vs battles before clogging up a thread with ignorant posts.

Sure so since we have speed equalized, we have attack for sans. quick thinking, strength, and intelligence to spiderman. battle stradegy and swift tactics to sans. spider sense and soul manipulation equal out. and durabuility is obviously spiderman so with that being said, I put my vote to spiderman.

Dura mean nothing when sans negate durability.

Sans beat his opponents through hax so strength also mean nothing...

But we have enough votes for a inconclusive so after 24 hours it will be added as a inconclusive.

Anonimoe7875 that's not what I meant I was just saying that spiderman can take more than 1 hit, but I should've specified and said health instead of dura.

Code:
And I know it wouldn't matter of what strength of spiderman your looking at, I was just factoring out their abuilitys.

Or how much hits spiderman can accually take, I was just referring to hp cause I'm pretty sure that he can survive being hit once by sans.

I would also point out that spider sense could do just as much affect as chara s reset abuility, because you basically know what's going to happen next and I accually beat sans, I played the whole genocide route.

Chara reset is better than spidersense, because with it they could know all of Sans moves and always having a new chance when they get killed.

Also do we have feats of stamina from Spider-Man? or are we simply assuming he have higher stamina?

Actually, in terms of immediate action, spider sense has better feats than the reset, and Spider Sense has been used to sussessfulky dodge on the first try many times, while Chara still died many times, and needed to reset over and over and over and...etc. Also, with reset, there's still the "wtf was that" factor, while Spider Sense just tells you to move.

Remember when Spider Sense was used to dodge something that automatically affects your soul without need to aim or travel to the target?

Because I don't.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, in terms of immediate action, spider sense has better feats than the reset, and Spider Sense has been used to sussessfulky dodge on the first try many times, while Chara still died many times, and needed to reset over and over and over and...etc. Also, with reset, there's still the "wtf was that" factor, while Spider Sense just tells you to move.
Thank for the information

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Remember when Spider Sense was used to dodge something that automatically affects your soul without need to aim or travel to the target?

Because I don't.
I don't remember Sans doing that either...and I just realized you're talking about Blue Mode. Don't see how that would really affect a guy who can suspend himself via webs though.

And that attitude. Don't be catty, Azzy ovo.

@Cal

>what is essentially gravity manipulation and teleportation of enemies won't work because Spider-Man can hang by webs

wat

If I was being catty I would have brought up the "Galacta Knight is universe level for shooting galaxies out of his sword" argument ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back