• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even if muffet is hypersonic she never dodges frisk does she? She would if she could Well anyway I'm not here to argue if frisk is normal or not I'm here to argue who would win between spiderman or muffet, so since speed is equalized, spiderman has strength and intelligence, muffet has soul manipulation and attack ability, spiderman has spider sense and web shooters and muffet has her pet, with all that out of the way, I think spiderman can and would come out on top.

Okay? Lifting Strength almost never comes into play in these battles so those feats are kinda moot. Plus this isnt Homecoming Spiderman, this is comicbook Spiderman.

Can we all accept the fact that Muffet's spider manipulation and the fact Spidey is half human and half spider. So shouldn't Muffet win via spider manipulation not to mention her greater range, Danmaku, soul manipulation and her pet also spider's have hair that come out of there body to prevent them getting stuck in their own webs and considering Muffet has more of these hairs this would mean she would have a much easier time getting through peter's webs than peter would have getting through muffet's stronger webs and peter does not have those spider like hairs since he has goten stuck in webs weaker than Muffet's webs multiple times and there was no point making equalized speed since they both are at the peak of MSH+ and likely far higher and yes Muffet has that 2 kilotons strength edge than spiderman's 1.2 kilotons. Spidey's precognition won't work against Muffet swarming peter with a bunch of spiders even though peter does have spider manipulation Muffet has much more experience and Much stronger spider manipulation than peter has with his spider manipulation.

I guess Spider-Man was turned to spider-cider for Muffet's bakery

Muffet wins also she wins via FRA

"there was no point making equalized speed since they both are at the peak of MSH+"

"Spidey's precognition won't work against Muffet swarming peter with a bunch of spiders even though peter does have spider manipulation Muffet has much more experience"

Peter is a high end Msh+, while Muffet is probably only a mid end Msh+.

Spider sense lets Peter run through every possible scenario of how he can dodge and counter and no it won't be useless considering it also gives him "With precognition/spider-sense included his reactions are comparable to Relativistic"

Edit Undertale's low 7-C well at least a few have class 50 lifting strength, while Peter is class M, so based on that Peter won't get stuck easily.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Actually Muffet's webs hold against opponents that literally can kill her thousands of times over in one attack.
That doesn't mean much since it's lifting strength that's necessary to get unstuck.

Frisk dodges lightning is a low end Msh+ feat I'm pretty sure likely higher would just get it to mid.

Huesito88 said:
Frisk dodges lightning is a low end Msh+ feat I'm pretty sure likely higher would just get it to mid.
Spider-Man's best speed feat is dodging Plasma and electricity making him to a low end MSH+

Huesito88 said:
That doesn't mean much since it's lifting strength that's necessary to get unstuck.
It's less about lifting strenght and more that he oesn't have the AP to break them. They would not hold him down because he's too weak to lift them, they would because the webs are ridicolously stronger than anything he can rip apart

Spider-Man's best speed feat is dodging Plasma and electricity making him to a low end MSH+

Check the microsecond stuff on his profile or anyone else he'd scale to like Black Panther =/

Check the microsecond stuff on his profile or anyone else he'd scale to like Black Panther =/

You meant faster than black panther

Back