• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KLOL506 said:
Goddamn it Lephyr stop saying the stuff I was about to say
To be fair tho, Spidey's only ever won against people as skilled as Wolvie via sheer strength despite having received training from the likes of Shang-Chi. I mean, there's a massive difference between a 9-A and a High 8-C.
Leph of the crazy reflexes, they call me. ovo

Fair enough on the other point.

Spider-Man fights evenly with Taskmaster, far more skill feats than Geralt, and Kraven, World's best hunter in a world with beasts and monsters galore and he did so with conventional melee weaponry, and Wolverine, who can match Silver samurai, consistently stated to be the best swordsman in the world, and Scorpio (the Zodiac Key guy who is a master spy) and Morlun (Who wipes out entire goddamn universes of Spider-Folk.)

Also KLOL, when the hell have Spider-Man and Wolverine fought and their tier differences were treated like the tier differences? Everyone can fight everyone in Marvel, so arguing "AP difference" in a story where such AP gap isn't made clear, is irrelevant.

Also like, genuinely, just naming spells without effects is genuinely getting old rn

Also for the 57th time, Mk. 4 is High 8-C+ at the absolute least, so unless Geralt gets thrown into 8-B, there is no significant AP difference.

And no, Peter's Spider-Sense does give him extreme edge in reaction time, read the Perception Manipulation section in his P&A.

Apollodoro055 said:
Taskmaster isn't an high 8-C, with the power to slow down time and enemies, with a low 7-B shield tho
In context of the stories he appears with Spider-Man, he is. Unless he literally is stated to be far weaker, we don't assume them to be considering they evenly match each other in physical terms

KLOL said: "Spidey is High 8-C (4.5 tons) to Geralt's High 8-C+ (6.65 tons)"

I don't know how powerful is Peter's AP with the MK4, but I don't think is a 7 tier.

In context of the stories he appears with Spider-Man, he is. Unless he literally is stated to be far weaker, we don't assume them to be considering they evenly match each other in physical terms

Someone said to me to be stick with the profiles of this site, and Taskmaster is officially an 9-A here.

Because he's officially rated to have a consistent rating around 9-A, not that he's 9-A in every story ever.

Read Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics, for Marvel characters we acknowledge their overall ratings and put forth an average tier, it's not their tier-tier for all situations, as such in context of feats where there are two characters being shown comparable, it's absolutely fine to assume they scale to one another in context of the story itself.

Eh, that's about to change with the new calcs Spino is doing.

The higher 9-As might get bumped to 8-C.

But you fool! Daredevil currently wrecks in 9-A tier!

8-C Daredevil is contradictive IMO, his peak feats usually hold true at 9-A range, anything below that is explosion calcs, and we all know how consistent those are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back