• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spider-Man & Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) vs Deku & Dynamight (My Hero Academia)

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Base Peter & Miles are used
  • Peter has his Advanced Suit from the 2nd game
  • Joint Training Arc 8% Deku & Joint Training Arc Dynamight
  • Neither side has prior knowledge
  • Fight takes place in NYC
  • They start 20 meters apart
Peter & Miles are 749.7 Tons of TnT with Miles' Venom Blast going up to 484.5 Kilotons of TnT
8% Izuku & Bakugo are 712 Tons of TnT with Bakugo's Howitzer Impact going up to 140.74 Kilotons of TnT
Peter & Miles have a 1.05x AP advantage & Miles' Venom Blast is 3.44x stronger than Bakugo's Howitzer Impact

Who Wins?

Peter & Miles: 1 (Pyro9278)
Izuku & Katsuki: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
a91v0yamio671.jpg
62e26461c3ea20b3106d61f32aeab689.jpg

Last edited:
This confrontation seems quite close to me, as both have similar durability/AP, have quite useful abilities, and also both are heroes with good skills. I tend to lean slightly towards the Spider-Man duo, Peter is much more experienced and skilled so he would know how to handle the situation very well, also the duo has gadgets capable of paralyzing them, the web shooters should be able to restrain them due to their lower LS (both Spider-Man scale to Class M, while Bakugo and Izuku to Class K), Miles could induce effects like energy absorption against Bakugo, while Spider-Man could entertain Izuku who would really be the biggest challenge.

For now, until I hear a better argument, I think I'm going to vote for Spider-Man.

Peter's and Miles' teamwork is way better than Dynamight's and Deku's at this point in time. I haven't watched My Hero Academia since the Overhaul Arc, so I'm not sure if Bakugo has gotten over his bullheaded weakness. If he hasn't, then it's a win for the Spider-men, but if Bakugo actually tries to strategize with Deku, then I can see it being hard for the spider-men to win.

What are Peter's and Miles' In-Character win conditions? (Meaning, which win condition are they more likely to go for?)

This confrontation seems quite close to me, as both have similar durability/AP, have quite useful abilities, and also both are heroes with good skills. I tend to lean slightly towards the Spider-Man duo, Peter is much more experienced and skilled so he would know how to handle the situation very well, also the duo has gadgets capable of paralyzing them, the web shooters should be able to restrain them due to their lower LS (both Spider-Man scale to Class M, while Bakugo and Izuku to Class K), Miles could induce effects like energy absorption against Bakugo, while Spider-Man could entertain Izuku who would really be the biggest challenge.

For now, until I hear a better argument, I think I'm going to vote for Spider-Man.
Vote Counted
Peter's and Miles' teamwork is way better than Dynamight's and Deku's at this point in time. I haven't watched My Hero Academia since the Overhaul Arc, so I'm not sure if Bakugo has gotten over his bullheaded weakness. If he hasn't, then it's a win for the Spider-men, but if Bakugo actually tries to strategize with Deku, then I can see it being hard for the spider-men to win.

What are Peter's and Miles' In-Character win conditions? (Meaning, which win condition are they more likely to go for?)
They'd likely go for webbing up both Deku & Bakugo

Do the Spiders have their optional equipment or just their standard stuff?

Edit: Also for the record Miles can't dish out a High 7-C attack on his own accord, he needs to absorb a fuckton of energy to pull that off and it could potentially kill him if he doesn't release it soon enough.

Miles would unleash his power on either of the two depending on if it turns out to be two 1v1s or a 2v2. I don't think he'd ever let it get to the point of near-death. Maybe with the problem of them being in NYC? Is it populated? Both pairs are heroes and are actually pretty good people so they will hold back highly destructive attacks until civilians are gone.

Yes, I read your message. The problem being that once the criteria is met, in a populated NYC, I can very well see Miles just going out in a kamikaze to save civilians. That influences my vote.

Yes, I read your message. The problem being that once the criteria is met, in a populated NYC, I can very well see Miles just going out in a kamikaze to save civilians. That influences my vote.
There's nothing in current NYC for him to absorb to even reach that level and he wouldn't willing put himself in that kind of risk when he doesn't need it to beat them.

Spider sense precog also certainly helps, and both Izuku and Bakugou wouldn’t have any counters except AOE

Back