• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place in new york

The seven have prior knowledge and are bloodlusted
The members used are Homelander, Stormfront, Starlight, Queen Maeve, A-Train. Deep and Black Noir
All the members are at their peak
They start 50 meters away from each other
SBA for everything else
The Boys: The Seven Resmi Dibubarkan?
HD wallpaper: amazing spider-man, web, fan art, Movies, illuminated, music  | Wallpaper Flare

(Mostly) Evil Justice League:

Spider-Man:

Incon:

Last edited:
The problems for Peter is Homelander, the others can be handled, due to his flight and lasers that could cut the web, however everyone else would be disarmed by Parker's web (Web are around Class M while Homelander is only possible Class K), I imagine Peter could calculate the trajectory of A-Train and throw a spider web at his feet to make him crash into a building, leaving him unconscious.

43.4294685956 tons<Homelander

Peter~749.7058178776291 Tons iirc

That means Peter can knock Homelander unconscious with a couple of punches.

Homelander has a snowball's chance in hell at even landing any attacks on Peter in this fight, especially if he uses his more esoteric abilities from the first game like the Ghost Spider homing ghost things of the Spider Drones or whatever else he pulls out, not to mention his ungodly skill advantage.

Homelander has a snowball's chance in hell at even landing any attacks on Peter in this fight, especially if he uses his more esoteric abilities from the first game like the Ghost Spider homing ghost things of the Spider Drones or whatever else he pulls out, not to mention his ungodly skill advantage.
Never say he would land a hit lmao, he will simply be the hardest to calm down but nothing more than monday for Spider-man

I just realized, what version of Spidey is this? I'm assuming they meant Base Spidey but the OP doesn't mention one so Anti-Venom is used by default.

I assume so too, but SBA is mentioned.
My bad, yeah this I base Peter with just his basic equipment

Also I’d like to point out that although homelander is the heaviest hitter here both stormfront and starlight can hurt him via extreme heat and electricity.

In Starlights case she could potentially blind him and maybe even fry anything electrical in spideys suit

The top tiers of the Boys are going to be upgraded to 8-A (283 tons) soon.
Really? Based on what? Just found it

Either way Spidey would still have a pretty sizeable AP advantage so I don't think much would change here the only one's who will be upgraded will be Maeve, Max Power Starlight (Even then thats just her AP and it requires a charge up), and obviously Homelander

Last edited:
Back