• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Carnage

MCU vs SONY
Both 8-C, speed equalized.
Both are 30 meters apart

Spider-Man:
Carnage:
Incon:

mcu_spider_man__civil_war_fanart__by_onchonch_d9o3ox7-fullview.jpg

E4L4tqiVcAAafDX.jpg

Considering the ending of let their be carnage it probably would have happened anyway

Last edited:
Who has the AP Advantage? Either way, Carnage's Regen and Body Control are gonna make him hella difficult to beat regardless.

Carnage is 0.557577566780599 tons (Not to mention he performed this feat when he was in a partially transformed state)
For Spidey, it was originally this much, but apparently this won’t be the case anymore.

So I took a look at the calc and saw a high 8-C rating from an explosion with a 5 meter radius 🗿. I recalculated it at 9-A and ithe explosion also blew Deathloks leg off, so I don't know why he scales in the first place. Looks like Spidey is baseline for now.

Back