• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
Berdly has finally achieved his dream and graduated to a University where he can be surrounded by fellow geniuses in ESU (with the help of countless study sessions with Noelle), he's thousands of miles away from hometown but it's worth it, he's finally living in a true "Smartopia". Attending his first class, he wants to set a good impression to his peers, just then Dr. Connors gives Berdly the perfect opportunity.

"And when the borderline is tau equals zero, the eigenvalues are..?"

This is it, this is how he does it, this is everything he's ever wanted, he slowly raises his wing, when suddenly from behind him...

".23 electron volts."

Berdly is shocked, this can't be happening, he looks behind him to see fellow student now turned rival, Peter Parker. After class, Berdly prepares to confront Peter, he's thought of every witty remark to put him in his place, he clicks his pen frequently as he walks towards his intellectual enemy, when suddenly he trips, with his pen pointed towards the ground. A dark world is created.

Both wake up in this new dark world, a distorted New York, Peter quickly finds a secluded alley to change and assess the situation as Spider-Man, but he get's cut off on his way out by Berdly. He finally confronts Peter and unleashes his wrath, every witty remark hits hard, it's cohesive, exquisite in it's brutality. Peter is left speechless, he's amazed by the fact that Berdly hasn't even noticed he's changed into his Spider-Man outfit, and can only think of one thing to say after all that's happened...

"Do I know you?"

FIGHT!

(Speed Equalized, Berdly is in his Dark World key)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

The Human Spider:

Burghley:

They settle their differences and build a Smartopia together:
GodlyCharmander, Popted2, chosen, TauanVictor, ShockingPsychic, The_Almighty_Wholesome, sanicspood, Livinmeme, JustANormalLemon

Last edited:
Thank you! Peter has the AP advantage (26.957456979x difference between both of them) meanwhile Berdly has the advantage in hax
So Peter just dodges his shit and punches him, gg. Berdly's Attacks aren't very complicated to dodge, especially to someone of Spidey's Calibur.

So Peter just dodges his shit and punches him, gg. Berdly's Attacks aren't very complicated to dodge, especially to someone of Spidey's Calibur.
Berdly fights from the distance. His paper manipulation and tornados are quite tricky to dodge, imo.

Assuming he can use his more complicated/stronger attacks from SnowGrave if he needed to, then I would say it's not that simple

That introductory story is hilarious and amazing lol!

But yeah, I’ll probably wait for more arguments until I vote but here’s the advantages and disadvantages of the two of them

Tobey Maguire:
+Has an AP and LS advantage
+Far more experienced
+Has Spider-Sense and minor precognition
+More agile (Although it probably won’t matter in some ways since speed is equalized)
=Both opponents can get overconfident at times
-Lacks the hax Burghley does
-His Spider-webs are going to be hard to use when he’s being hit by tornadoes, papers, and energy projectiles constantly
-Although he has spider sense and is very smart, new techniques usually surprise him (For example, he had a tough time dodging Green Goblins bomb attacks, got pinned down by Dock Ock a several times, Sandman’s sand attacks and sand physiology threw him for a loop etc)

Burghley??:
+Has Danmaku attacks that are difficult to dodge
+All his attacks aim directly for the soul
+Has projectiles that could overpower Spidey’s webs and possibly have more range
+Fights from a safe distance
-Has an AP and LS disadvantage
-Less experienced
-Lacks abilities such as Enhanced Senses and precognition

All in all it’s basically Spidey’s AP, webs, and experience vs Berdley’s hax and projectiles.

But yeah, I’ll probably wait for more arguments until I vote but here’s the advantages and disadvantages of the two of them

Tobey Maguire:
+Far more experienced
+More agile (Although it probably won’t matter in some ways since speed is equalized)
-His Spider-webs are going to be hard to use when he’s being hit by tornadoes, papers, and energy projectiles constantly
-Although he has spider sense and is very smart, new techniques usually surprise him (For example, he had a tough time dodging Green Goblins bomb attacks, got pinned down by Dock Ock a several times, Sandman’s sand attacks and sand physiology threw him for a loop etc)

Burghley??:
+Has projectiles that could overpower Spidey’s webs and possibly have more range
-Less experienced

All in all it’s basically Spidey’s AP, webs, and experience vs Berdley’s hax and projectiles.
Good summary.

I'm starting to lean towards inconclusive, to be honest.

I'm leaning towards Inconclusive as I said.

Both have means to wear the other one down, Berdly constantly shoots his projectiles and keeps at distance, while Peter has to constantly dodge and find an opening to attack, and Berdly's tornados can probably keep Spidey's webs at bay. They have comparable stamina, so outlasting is also not a viable option.

Spidey have means to dodge Berdly's constant projectiles, with his enhanced senses and precognition, but at the same time, his webs are countered by Berdly's tornadoes, and he can't get closer without Berdly backing up too.

With a similar weakness (overconfidence), I feel like either of them could end up losing because of it (Spidey getting too comfortable with how "easy" he is dodging Berdly's attacks, or Berdly just not feeling the need to back up)

I vote Inconclusive.

Tobey Maguire:
+Far more experienced

Burghley??:
-Less experienced

Thanks for the kind words and detail!
I'm leaning towards Inconclusive as I said.

Both have means to wear the other one down, Berdly constantly shoots his projectiles and keeps at distance, while Peter has to constantly dodge and find an opening to attack, and Berdly's tornados can probably keep Spidey's webs at bay. They have comparable stamina, so outlasting is also not a viable option.

Spidey have means to dodge Berdly's constant projectiles, with his enhanced senses and precognition, but at the same time, his webs are countered by Berdly's tornadoes, and he can't get closer without Berdly backing up too.

With a similar weakness (overconfidence), I feel like either of them could end up losing because of it (Spidey getting too comfortable with how "easy" he is dodging Berdly's attacks, or Berdly just not feeling the need to back up)

I vote Inconclusive.
Your vote will be added.

I know its grace, but Incon fra

Burghley makes a video game reference as He is a true gamer. Peter respond with a joke about the same franchise, Berdly unpon discovering his oponent is a true gamer like him they become best friends in the university and a new hero appear in new york, the Berdly Man, toghether him and spider man save the city, every one know that he is berdly but no one wants to belive sinse how pathetic the bird is

Burghley makes a video game reference as He is a true gamer. Peter respond with a joke about the same franchise, Berdly unpon discovering his oponent is a true gamer like him they become best friends in the university and a new hero appear in new york, the Berdly Man, toghether him and spider man save the city, every one know that he is berdly but no one wants to belive sinse how pathetic the bird is
The spectacular bootleg falco

this is a better name

but I still think that berdly would put his name in his hero name and act as no one would know It'x him sinse super heros are cool

this is a better name

but I still think that berdly would put his name in his hero name and act as no one would know It'x him sinse super heros are cool
His hero name is Lord Berdly in the game, so yeh.

And soon, SUPER Lord Berdly (Prepare for blond SSJ Berdly, here's a preview)
kDmvLAC.png

His hero name is Lord Berdly in the game, so yeh.

And soon, SUPER Lord Berdly (Prepare for blond SSJ Berdly, here's a preview)
kDmvLAC.png
Just got back from school and I was not expecting to come back to Deltarune Raimi Spider-Man crossover lore but I'm very pleasantly surprised!

All your votes will be added and grace will begin.

Back