• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man Manga CRT

Look at this profile.

This is used for small building level. Making a car sized explosion is not "blowing up a car", the car isn't even destroyed.
I realised that Electro is small building because of blowing up a patrol car, and blowing up a safe. The links are broken, but I'm not sure if the patrol car scan in Electro's profile is the same as the one in Spider-Man's profile

Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed (Dodged lightning)

Not even natural lightning. Electricity is at least Mach 1.6. Use that instead

Ap for electro should be more or less fine from the description. However, it shouldn't scale to his physicals. No idea how they do it in manga, but electro's physicals are lower compared to his electricity attacks.

So, sure ig. Tho you gotta find some back up feats to replace these. Does he have any other 9-A feats? 9-B? I

Ap for electro should be more or less fine from the description. However, it shouldn't scale to his physicals. No idea how they do it in manga, but electro's physicals are lower compared to his electricity attacks.

So, sure ig. Tho you gotta find some back up feats to replace these. Does he have any other 9-A feats? 9-B? I
I never even read this manga

Is anyone willing to read it to find any feats? If not, wall level looks good from that small explosion. Kinda hard to calc from that angle

Not me, I am afraid. Unless someone else volunteers not sure where this thing can go. Tho slapping unknown on it is also wrong.

I've read the entire thing. Surprised you aren't bringing up the fact that Yu claimed he could destroy Tokyo Tower

Admittedly, I don't think this thread should have been made if you have no knowledge of the material

I've read the entire thing. Surprised you aren't bringing up the fact that Yu claimed he could destroy Tokyo Tower

Admittedly, I don't think this thread should have been made if you have no knowledge of the material
I wanted someone knowledgeable to give their input instead. So do you agree with building level?

I'd ask somebody experienced in calcs to look into just how destructive that feat would be

Back