• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Homecoming Feats/Discussion (SPOILERS)

Hi, everyone, so, I saw the movie last night and it was amazing. I nearly died laughing several times, especially during the Spider-Man interrogation scene when he finds the prowler. That being said, I don't want to give all the movie away and dampen the experience, but you all should see it if you can.

Note: I had to sleep on this movie, so I may miss some things I have forgotten, but if i do, someone who also has seen the movie can post it down below, plus I'll be taking questions.

Feats:

• Starting in chronological order, the first real feats of the movie starts after Peter gets out of school. After putting on the suit, he easily clears a 3-5 story Building in a single leap casually.
  • He fell flat on his face from like 6 stories up and got back up like nothing happened.
  • During the ATM robbery scenes when he gets caught in that levitation gun thing (like we see in the trailers), he gets slamed into the floor and ceiling multiple times hard enough to put cracks in the floor.
  • He's very agile as, iirc, he dodge the laser blast that cut through and blew up the sandwich shop across the street (We see it in the trailers).
  • On this one, I'm not sure what happened. He's standing like 10 meters away from the black Shocker character who has a pistol pointed at him. Spider-Man webs the gun up but before it is, we hear the gunshot. I'm not sure if Spider-Man dodged the Bullet (It didn't look like he did) or his webs got the gun before the bullet could leave the barrel (Peter shot first though).
  • He takes a direct hit to the face from the shocker gauntlet and gets sent crashing into a concrete piller some distance away, at least 15 meters from what I saw, putting cracks in it only to be slightly dazed.
  • As the two shockers try to drive off, Spider-Man webs their tailgate and gets dragged by the car through the neighborhood getting thrown into cars and trash cans. He gets blasted by one of the alien tech they have head on, it leaves a crater in the street that we unfortunately don't get to see. They only shake him off when he crashes into a brick pillar infront of someones yard. That's when we get a Ferris Buller chase scene through lawns and everything.
  • Before he can leap back onto the car, Vulture grabs him by the foot and flies him high into the air. Peters parachute activates making vulture drop him but he quickly gets caught in it and free falls 1000+ ft (Definitely more than 1000 ft, as if he fell from the top of one of the city's tallest buildings) into one of lakes in NYC. Though he wasn't fazed by it at all. Iron-man had to save him from drowning because he was stuck in the parachute under water.
  • Peter knocks himself out after he falls into one of the armor vehicle's through Vultures matter shifter door. He jumps up thinking it was still there only to hit the ceiling head first and go to sleep. When he wakes up and thinks he's in their layer, he rushind out of the truck sending the doors flying off their hinges.
  • He was able to hold the elevator in the Washington monument with his webs and pull it up slightly supporting the weight of it with 3 individuals inside of it with his legs on 2 occasions.
  • Easily tosses 2 men plus a motor cycle several meters aside by webbing and pulling.
  • Vulture tanks Spider-Man's taser webs that had enough voltage to fry his wings.
  • Spider-Man's webs were enough hold the staten Island Ferrie together for several seconds before they snapped. He then tried to hold it together himself, though he was failing, he managed to greatly slow the rate of separation until Iron-Man got there.
  • Iron-Man with the help of some mini-blasters pushed it back together and he used his red beams to sodder it together again.
  • Lifts a row of 16 lockers (Twice actually) casully to get his old suit.
  • Gets hit several times by Shockers gauntlets one of which sent him flying through a school bus (through the backdoor and all the seats coming to rest near the driver seat only to be dazed and get grossed out by the under seat with gun an everything under it). Shocker punches the the bus making it flip several times. He also punches a bus hard enough to make it spin several times and slam into Peter making him fly back and crash into another bus denting it pretty good. This didn't really keep peter down though.
  • Vulture drops an entire warehouse on peter by breaking the support pillars. This momentarily knocks peter out and traps him (Though Vulture intended it to kill him). Peter has to try his hardest to lift the rubble off of himself and successfully does so.
  • Peter manages to successfully jam a jet engine with his webbings when its flying at him full speed from less than 20 meters away and he tanks the impact (This is a Cargo plane mind you).
  • Peter steers the plane to crash on the beach to which he ends up surviving after crashing on the sand, though the plane officially came to rest 150 or so meters after crashing. Spider-Man was sent skidding through the sand cor several dozen meters (Its similar to how it looked when Hulk kicked that guy on the college campus in his movie and he skidded until he hit the tree). It left peter dazed so much so he could barely fight vulture.
  • Vulture beats him because the crash did a number on Peter, but his wings exploade after all the damage they sustain. Peter runs through the fire to save him and brings him out alive.

That's pretty much it. I mean, yeah, He easily knocked out some of the bank robbers but yeah. Like I said, I may be forgetting some minor things....i don't think I am but here it is..

Yep, agreed that the movie was amazing and whatnot. Tbh, it nailed down Peter's shtick of balancing his hero and school life down almost perfectly.

In any case, you did list all the pretty good feats too so good job on that but you did miss some like Peter kicking through ballistic glass with momentum, bursting through a wooden fence with ease and, I think, pulling down a tree house too. And tbf, his webs did hold the ferry sorta well even suit lady said Peter had a 98% success rate if I recall..

Also the shocker thingies should be comparable to the Chitauri weaponry which is Wall Level+, but can anyone calc Vulture destroying the ship?

I think Spider-Man atleast has Class M stuff if he really pushes himself tbh. He was atleast holding it together while the webs in the background were snapping and what not.

Honestly goes well with Peter pushing his limit when he lifted off the debris after Vulture, more or less, dropped a warehouse on him.

Iron Man, in that armor and his drones, should get it too or probably something a bit lower since he needed help to push it and stuff.

Fair enough, good showing for that particular armor still.

Oh and Peter did say he could "catch a bus with his hands" at some point in the movie too so there's that.

Would Peter getting a warehouse dropped on him be Small Building level or Building level? With Peter lifting all that debris, it looked like an industrial air conditioner or something 20 times his size. Not sure if this bumps him to Class 100 or even Class K.

Probably Building? It looked pretty sizable enough to warrant that in all honesty.

Probably Class 100, maybe even higher if you're gonna take into account the other stuff he had to lift up and his condition at that time.

The ship was only pulled for less than ten seconds until Peter realized that Stark was there so it might not be a true feat.

Couple feats I think you missed (may have read over them if so I apologize)

1) Spider-Man cracked 4 inches of Balistic Glass in the Washington scene.

2) A ware house ceiling with likely tons of rubble plus some fans collapsed on Spider-Man (I'll post an image showing what I mean by fans and it was bigger than this.)
IMG 0060
3) Spider-Man then proceeded to lift it (the scene implied this was his strongest point meaning any other strength feats were not his "full power")

Looking at Spider-Man's current profile, I can guarantee he will be upgraded given the feats shown in the movie.

Upgrade Spider-Man to Small Building level+ for tanking blasts from Shocker, a warehouse collapsing on him, and briefly holding 3,600 tons together.

Also upgrade speed based on Bullet and Jet feats. Supersonic is a sound estimate.

He didn't lift the whole building, he lifted the 2 support pillars (and another thing, I forget what that was) that fell on him.

The gun feat had him web the gun and the gun go off right afterwards, with the webs stopping the bullet immediately. The ship feat had several webs connected to the strong points of the ship and he still struggling to hold it together. Iron Man needed several tens of drones to push with him to get it back to normal.

Travel speed wise he, oddly enough, doesn't scale to Captain America even. We get exactly one shot of him running and he goes no faster than a regular teenager, and earlier in the movie he needed a shortcut to catch up to a truck while Cap could've easily outpaced it.

@XCano He lifted far more than just two support pillars. He lifted all the rubble from the top half of the building (which looked to be multiple stories considering how far down the collapsed area was) around his area and pushed off a large rack of industrial fans.

I am fairly certain all the webs on the strong points broke off, so he was the only thing holding it together. He was struggling and couldn't pull it back, though.

The webs on the ship were snapping one after another. Whatever the feat comes out to be, he should be awarded a good part of it, maybe at least 40%.

Unless someone's willing to make some calcs from any copy of Spider-Man: Homecoming they can get, no matter the quality, this thread's gonna be dormant for some time.

Wonder how fast that chitauri gun that wrecked the bank and deli was, it looked like purple lightning, and was faster than normal energy weapons, and Spider-Man dodged it

Back