• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

Nope, i'm talking about their fight in Sign of the Boss (technically that was Danny and not Johnny but they're comparable afaik)
Ah, I see. Still that's two showings of Venom being an affective opponent towards Ghost Rider, though one of them was due to the Symbiote's innate resistances due to their Physiology rather than straight up power.

The handheld Raimi games are getting their own profile at some point.
Aw hell. Man, I thought we could include them to the game character (including the TASM game series and the TASM mobile games, Java and touchscreen) but now we're just treating them as "different characters". This is some o' BS.

But eh, I can work with this. Got some good feats for Raimi Games Spider-Man to push him higher than measly Subsonic, Supersonic Building level

Green Goblin thinks Spider-Man is all but invincible despite knowing his equipment such as his Pumpkin Bombs that can turn Humans to dust and the Missiles and opted to attack him mentally through loss and pain, essentially wanting to slowly take down Spidey by ******* up his mental state.
"The Cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind, The heart Osborn! First we attack his heart!"

Even the novel apparently says this as well
image.png

Green Goblin thinks Spider-Man is all but invincible despite knowing his equipment such as his Pumpkin Bombs that can turn Humans to dust and the Missiles and opted to attack him mentally through loss and pain, essentially wanting to slowly take down Spidey by ******* up his mental state.
"The Cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind, The heart Osborn! First we attack his heart!"

Even the novel apparently says this as well
image.png

If this scaling does get accepted, would Green Goblin be "At most High 8-C, higher with glider blades and missiles", while Raimi Spider-Man and the other two becomes full-on High 8-C?

If this scaling does get accepted, would Green Goblin be "At most High 8-C, higher with glider blades and missiles", while Raimi Spider-Man and the other two becomes full-on High 8-C?
Honestly, I'm kind of looking at this video as its pretty useful to see these scans (I think the guy's scaling here is ass tho), although I wish i can find these scans myself so i can confirm their existence.
But anyways in the video, the guy brings out a scan about how Spidey was DESPERATELY WEAKENED (Idk if we use the annual as proof).
image.png

The same DESPERATELY WEAKENED Spidey that took a GOBLIN BOMB at point blank range, he still managed to get up and eventually fight back Goblin and kick his ass. Like if a DESPERATELY WEAKENED Spidey can take a Goblin Bomb at point blank range and still get up, him scaling above the missiles ain't even a problem to, especially when Goblin blatantly admitted Spidey is invincible
spider-man-green-goblin-tobey-maguire-grenade-pumpkin-bomb-gif-26756291.gif

the 8-b giant sandman scaling agenda is still in my brain 😈

But anyways in the video, the guy brings out a scan about how Spidey was DESPERATELY WEAKENED (Idk if we use the annual as proof).
image.png

The same DESPERATELY WEAKENED Spidey that took a GOBLIN BOMB at point blank range, he still managed to get up and eventually fight back Goblin and kick his ass. Like if a DESPERATELY WEAKENED Spidey can take a Goblin Bomb at point blank range and still get up, him scaling above the missiles ain't even a problem to, especially when Goblin blatantly admitted Spidey is invincible
spider-man-green-goblin-tobey-maguire-grenade-pumpkin-bomb-gif-26756291.gif
High 8-C Spider-Man seems reasonable

Still asking, shouldn't Spider-Man Noir have some reliant immortality? As long as he has a purpose for the spider-god thing, he'll be resurrected and return to his home universe.

This is an interesting fanmade profile. Are there any vs battle wiki calculations for Dr Octopus' tentacles surviving the island explosion?

This is an interesting fanmade profile. Are there any vs battle wiki calculations for Dr Octopus' tentacles surviving the island explosion?
I'm fairly certain it's regarded as an outlier here because the tentacles shouldn't protect his body from such a large explosion

Back