• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-man fights a simping “superhero”

Coolboy6

He/Him
Hou finds M.J and takes her on a tour around the city while throwing her around like what he did to Roxanne in the movie. But this time M.J calls Peter and he does not like what Hou is doing so he goes to confront him and Hou gets mad and the battle begins, speed is equal
Tighten:

Spider man:

Last edited:
Tighten seems to be at:
  • 36300593298.7 joules or 8.676050023589866 tons of TNT or Large Building level+
  • Lifting Strength: 52343374.6754 kg or Class M
& Spider-Man.... His situation seems to be a little more complicated:

His calc is from 2018, but in the comments, in 2019, Therefir said:
Violent fragmentation of reinforced concrete should be around 61 j/cc, so this calc probably needs an update.
So it got recalc'd in the comments: 250369270 cm^3 x 61 J/cc= 1.527252547e+10 joules or 3.6502212 tons of TNT (Large Building level)
BUT.... In 2020, KLOL506 pointed out:
"Welp, reinforced concrete is now 61.2 J/cc for v. frag.

Then again this is not gonna change results at all so the calc is now fine as is."

So it's actually slightly higher than that recalc I reposted above just now; 61.2 joules per cubic centimeters, instead of just 61 joules per cubic centimeter.
So....
250369270 cm^3 x 61.2 J/cc=15,322,599,324 joules. 50,073,854 joules higher, or roughly 1.00327869% percent stronger, if my math is right.
Apparently, more than a 1% difference isn't gonna change the results at all, or so says KLOL506.

As for how Tighten & Spider-Man compare....

Tighten is 15,322,599,324 joules. Over 15 billion!
Spider-Man is 36,300,593,298.7 joules. Over 36 billion!

So yeah. This Spider-Man is more than twice as strong as Tighten. (In Attack Potency, anyway.)

How is Spider-Man's level of experience? As is, Tighten probably loses in a straight up fisticuffs brawl, but he does have at least one edge:

Range: Melee range, several hundred meters with heat vision
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with Web Shooters

At their best Ranges, Tighten's is several times better, meaning his best shot is to try & Heat Vision Spidey (How much does he do this?) & throw buildings (Something he's been shown to do.) at him.
Tighten also has Telescopic Vision, so his aim probably isn't that bad either, & as I'm sure we know, he can fly.

I don't know how their Stamina matches up but Spider-Man has his self-Perception Manipulation, Precognition, his Smoke Manipulation, & a few other things, Spider-Man can easily play the defensive game if he's outranged. AND THAT'S JUST WITH HIS BASE SUIT.

The biggest problem for Spider-Man is avoiding Tighten's attacks if Tighten decides to stay out of Spidey's reach & spam heat vision/projectiles all match; Unless Tighten is a good enough shot or can throw big enough building chunks (Possible, given his feat's basis & the Class M Lifting Strength.) to hit Spider-Man, Spidey will probably be able to dodge enough to exhaust Tighten if they're fighting at a distance.

Oh & I suppose there's one other possible out for Tighten:

Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Stated that he stopped a train with pure strength in the past. Easily lifted cars with his bare hands. Has constantly wrestled with and defeated Rhino, who could easily flip massive cargo containers aside), possibly Class M (Wrestled with and restrained Superior Spider-Man with his webbing)

Superior Spider-Man (Who is apparently Doctor Octupus, as that's the only profile linked when Spidey's profile gives a link for Superior Spider-Man.) is supposedly the basis for Spidey's Lifting Strength (& with his webbings, no less.), but....

Lifting Strength: Unknown | Class M | Class M (Is a physical clone of Spider-Man and can grapple with him)

Notedly, that third LS key, the only one with the justification, is for Superior Octopus, not Superior Spider-Man, so I'm a little confused.
Anyway, Spider-Man's basis for a Possible Class M Lifting Strength (Apparently with his webbing, too.) is scaling to someone who... scales to Spider-Man?
If that is as suspect as it seems, & we use his Class 25 Lifting Strength....

Well, forgetting the exact value of Tighten's own, calculatedly Class M Lifting Strength for the moment, Class 25 is at MINIMUM, 4,000,000,000 (4 billion) times weaker than Class M.

So if Tighten can't win via the range game, he probably has a good shot at being able to pin or choke Spider-Man, or maybe pull his limbs apart.... If he can get a hold on him.
But on the other hand, since Spider-Man IS 2 & a half times stronger in ATTACK POTENCY than Tighten, Spidey might not be so scared of letting Tighten grab him. How reliable is his Spider sense? How does it inform him?
Would he disregard a vision of being torn apart by a guy he's easily knocking around with his blows?

Oh & there's also the question of how fast acting Spider-Man's Regeneration (High-Low. Recovered from having 14 broken bones and internal bleeding/organ damage from Otto's beatdown) is.

Last edited:
Tighten seems to be at:
  • 36300593298.7 joules or 8.676050023589866 tons of TNT or Large Building level+
  • Lifting Strength: 52343374.6754 kg or Class M
& Spider-Man.... His situation seems to be a little more complicated:

His calc is from 2018, but in the comments, in 2019, Therefir said:
Violent fragmentation of reinforced concrete should be around 61 j/cc, so this calc probably needs an update.
So it got recalc'd in the comments: 250369270 cm^3 x 61 J/cc= 1.527252547e+10 joules or 3.6502212 tons of TNT (Large Building level)
BUT.... In 2020, KLOL506 pointed out:
"Welp, reinforced concrete is now 61.2 J/cc for v. frag.

Then again this is not gonna change results at all so the calc is now fine as is."

So it's actually slightly higher than that recalc I reposted above just now; 61.2 joules per cubic centimeters, instead of just 61 joules per cubic centimeter.
So....
250369270 cm^3 x 61.2 J/cc=15,322,599,324 joules. 50,073,854 joules higher, or roughly 1.00327869% percent stronger, if my math is right.
Apparently, more than a 1% difference isn't gonna change the results at all, or so says KLOL506.

As for how Tighten & Spider-Man compare....

Tighten is 15,322,599,324 joules. Over 15 billion!
Spider-Man is 36,300,593,298.7 joules. Over 36 billion!

So yeah. This Spider-Man is more than twice as strong as Tighten. (In Attack Potency, anyway.)

How is Spider-Man's level of experience? As is, Tighten probably loses in a straight up fisticuffs brawl, but he does have at least one edge:

Range: Melee range, several hundred meters with heat vision
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with Web Shooters

At their best Ranges, Tighten's is several times better, meaning his best shot is to try & Heat Vision Spidey (How much does he do this?) & throw buildings (Something he's been shown to do.) at him.
Tighten also has Telescopic Vision, so his aim probably isn't that bad either, & as I'm sure we know, he can fly.

I don't know how their Stamina matches up but Spider-Man has his self-Perception Manipulation, Precognition, his Smoke Manipulation, & a few other things, Spider-Man can easily play the defensive game if he's outranged. AND THAT'S JUST WITH HIS BASE SUIT.

The biggest problem for Spider-Man is avoiding Tighten's attacks if Tighten decides to stay out of Spidey's reach & spam heat vision/projectiles all match; Unless Tighten is a good enough shot or can throw big enough building chunks (Possible, given his feat's basis & the Class M Lifting Strength.) to hit Spider-Man, Spidey will probably be able to dodge enough to exhaust Tighten if they're fighting at a distance.

Oh & I suppose there's one other possible out for Tighten:

Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Stated that he stopped a train with pure strength in the past. Easily lifted cars with his bare hands. Has constantly wrestled with and defeated Rhino, who could easily flip massive cargo containers aside), possibly Class M (Wrestled with and restrained Superior Spider-Man with his webbing)

Superior Spider-Man (Who is apparently Doctor Octupus, as that's the only profile linked when Spidey's profile gives a link for Superior Spider-Man.) is supposedly the basis for Spidey's Lifting Strength (& with his webbings, no less.), but....

Lifting Strength: Unknown | Class M | Class M (Is a physical clone of Spider-Man and can grapple with him)

Notedly, that third LS key, the only one with the justification, is for Superior Octopus, not Superior Spider-Man, so I'm a little confused.
Anyway, Spider-Man's basis for a Possible Class M Lifting Strength (Apparently with his webbing, too.) is scaling to someone who... scales to Spider-Man?

Well, forgetting the exact value of Tighten's own, calculatedly Class M Lifting Strength for the moment, Class 25 is at MINIMUM, 4,000,000,000 (4 billion) times weaker than Class M.

So if Tighten can't win via the range game, he probably has a good shot at being able to pin or choke Spider-Man, or maybe pull his limbs apart.... If he can get a hold on him.
But on the other hand, since Spider-Man IS 2 & a half times stronger in ATTACK POTENCY than Tighten, Spidey might not be so scared of letting Tighten grab him. How reliable is his Spider sense? How does it inform him?
Would he disregard a vision of being torn apart by a guy he's easily knocking around with his blows?

Oh & there's also the question of how fast acting Spider-Man's Regeneration (High-Low. Recovered from having 14 broken bones and internal bleeding/organ damage from Otto's beatdown) is.
The spider sense is pretty fast and it's not a vision like thing it's more like a sensation that he gets whenever he is in danger he sense the danger and from where it's approaching

The spider sense is pretty fast and it's not a vision like thing it's more like a sensation that he gets whenever he is in danger he sense the danger and from where it's approaching
He senses the danger, & from where it's approaching....
What info does it tell him about the danger? Does he know what kind of danger it will be? (Ex: Could it differ between cutting, bludgeoning, burning, etc.) Does it tell him how dangerous? (Stepping on a Lego vs impaled in the heart.)

Also, I just noticed that Speed isn't Equalized.

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge lightning and keep up with Electro. Can dodge gunfire from high-tech pistols, machine guns and sniper rifles at point-blank range and even view them as slow. Dodged attacks from Superior Spider-Man)
Speed: At least Supersonic+, likely FTL as he possess Metro Man's power

So this match needs Speed Equalized, or else it's a Speed Blitz. Who blitzes depends on if Tighten is FTL, or how close to it, if at all, he is.

He senses the danger, & from where it's approaching....
What info does it tell him about the danger? Does he know what kind of danger it will be? (Ex: Could it differ between cutting, bludgeoning, burning, etc.) Does it tell him how dangerous? (Stepping on a Lego vs impaled in the heart.)

Also, I just noticed that Speed isn't Equalized.

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge lightning and keep up with Electro. Can dodge gunfire from high-tech pistols, machine guns and sniper rifles at point-blank range and even view them as slow. Dodged attacks from Superior Spider-Man)
Speed: At least Supersonic+, likely FTL as he possess Metro Man's power

So this match needs Speed Equalized, or else it's a Speed Blitz. Who blitzes depends on if Tighten is FTL, or how close to it, if at all, he is.
What kind not really and as far as how dangerous the spider sense kinda helps with that one

What kind not really and as far as how dangerous the spider sense kinda helps with that one
So it doesn't tell Peter what kind of danger, but does make him feel more intense fear/dread/alarm, proportional to the approaching level of danger?

I honestly think Spidey can win this thanks to his precog and stealth mastery but I am still not voting yet I want to hear other people's opinions

Ah. Anyone willing to clarify, please, what amounts of joules who scales to, since I seem to have it mixed up ealier, & there's multiple ends to consider?

Iirc Spiderman has a 2x ap disadvantage here but I just realized that he traded blows with the Superior Spider-Man so he might actually scale to the comic Spiderman too

Iirc Spiderman has a 2x ap disadvantage here but I just realized that he traded blows with the Superior Spider-Man so he might actually scale to the comic Spiderman too
I think, as Oleggator pointed out, I may have made a mix-up checking their AP.
Spiderman: Due to KLol's comment & then the updated comment, he is 15322599324 joules?
Tighten: Is 36300593298.7 joules?

In that case, in my first comment, I had their AP values mixed up. Oops.

So Tighten has an AP advantage of more than 2.369 times, & as I pointed out earlier (Presumably/Hopefully less erroneously.), Tighten has a Lifting Strength advantage of at least 4 Billion times, because Spidey is Class 25 & Tighten is Class M, & yes, Class M Lifting Strength webbing, but that seems to have validity issues due to what seems like faulty scaling, I think.

& as I pointed out, Tighten's Range seems to be at least several times better, plus he has Telescopic Vision, Flight & Heat Vision.

I'm just saying we can't really ignore the fact he canonically fought Superior Spiderman, who is essentially comic Spiderman who held back a lot less, so that has to add up for something.

I'm just saying we can't really ignore the fact he canonically fought Superior Spiderman, who is essentially comic Spiderman who held back a lot less, so that has to add up for something.
I suppose that might be notable to keep in mind, but I dunno what our stance about that crossover is.

Back