• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Comics) vs Spider-Man (Video Game) (GRACE)

Spider-Man will be given optional equipment if Spider-Man stomps Spider-Man.
Speed is equalized.
SBA
It starts in New York's very own Central Park

Base Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) vs Spider-Man (Insomniac Games) in his Advanced Suit
Insomniac's Spider-Man scales up to Class M instead of Class 25.
Do I need to change to a different key, or do I actually make this match continue?

8 Votes for Comic
0 Votes for Insomniac
0 Votes for Inconclusive

Last edited:
AP: not sure
stamina very high vs extremely high insomniac spiderman wins
range is the same
intelligence extraordinary genius vs genius marvel spiderman wins
marvel comics looks to be a better close quarters combat than the insomniac games spiderman being trained by martial artist experts but insomniac spiderman has better regeneration than marvel spiderman high low vs mid low

marvel comics spiderman resist spiderman's electricity and paralysis inducement

what are they ap

might vote marvel comics spiderman

616 is more experienced with a larger variety of foes, and is used to taking on people with a similar level of agility and skill set for the simple virtue of Marvel Comics being Marvel Comics, whereas Insomniac has very little by comparison. He also has a far superior Spider-Sense, though Insomniac at least makes up for it slightly by at least having one of his own.

Insomnia does have a greater versatility due to this being Base 616, though it means little in this matchup.

616 Spidey takes this.

616 Spidey is >7.95 tons vs 3.65 tons, so 616 is stronger, more skilled, and resists some of PS4 spidey’s hax. 616 takes it.
Didn’t Insomniac spidey fight superior Spider-Man? Or is that crossover scaling, cuz if that is, then that statement should be removed because we don’t allow crossover scaling

Didn’t Insomniac spidey fight superior Spider-Man? Or is that crossover scaling, cuz if that is, then that statement should be removed because we don’t allow crossover scaling
I have no f**king clue why that links to that page, I shoul ask about that in the all purpose threa.

Also, class M should be removed from insomniac Spider-Man’s profile because it seems to be based off crossover scaling “possibly Class M (Wrestled with and restrained Superior Spider-Man with his webbing)”

Alright everyone is counted and i guess it's a stomp match, so is it fair for me to add more stuff to insomniac?

Last edited:
I don’t think this match can be added because of the removal of class M lifting strength and insomniac Spider-Man was being scaled to a character from the marvel comics

Back