• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Carnage vs The Joker (DCAU)

Stomp none of Jokers forms can do anything about Carnages regen.

I don't particularly remember him having that wacky level of regen. It seems excessive for a show where the main character couldn't even throw a punch, right?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Yeah feels like wank tbh
Same with Spidey being 9-A tbh, at least by the feats on the profile and lack of calcs.
The tiering makes sense in my head, but there's no real evidence for the scaling from the looks of things outside of Rhino and maybe Electro on the Spidey page. I think it could be solved with links to the scenes in question. Obviously the Sentry-level regen of Spider-Carnage doesn't have a whole lot of evidence and needs a serious reevaluation.

Also, Unlimited is a flat-out seperate continuity , so I don't know if that version of Spidey is to reduce clutter or if they really thought it was in the same continuity.

So this is Spider-Carnarge from the 90's cartoon? If so he takes it via Scaling to that version of Peter Parker, Carnage, & the events of the secret wars. Carnage symbiote was shown to be superior to Venom, Spiderman,& War Machine. Spider Carnage Is superior to majority of the alternate spiderman shown in the show.

Honestly you can Scale Spider-Carnage rather easily SC>=Carnage>>Venom & Spider-Man>Green Goblin & Hobgoblin>Joker(in terms of Strength & Speed)

RotJ Joker is more on par with Batsuit Terry and Dakotas Metahumans by scaling than his other forms, so that fight may be more even.

How does Murderous Pete get around the clown's death manip?

That is how the site categorizes Joker Venom, after all.

Lol really? I mean in the cartoon regular Peter survived breathing in chemical gases, was poisoned by Kraven(I think) & Smithe. So perhaps a enhanced by the symbiote version of him could give him more time for the kill.

Also are you forgetting Spider Sense & plus his Long Range projectiles. Spider Carnage's symbiote webbing was too tough for SM to break and he would have killed him if Madame Webb didn't save him.

What would Joker do if he got caught in a significant amount of Symbiote webbing

Greymon365 said:
Lol really? I mean in the cartoon regular Peter survived breathing in chemical gases, was poisoned by Kraven(I think) & Smithe. So perhaps a enhanced by the symbiote version of him could give him more time for the kill.

Also are you forgetting Spider Sense & plus his Long Range projectiles. Spider Carnage's symbiote webbing was too tough for SM to break and he would have killed him if Madame Webb didn't save him.

What would Joker do if he got caught in a significant amount of Symbiote webbing
I'm not saying it'd give him the victory, I just thought I'd bring it up. It's a weird way to categorize a form of poison, isn't it?

Plus it bumps the thread.

Spider Carnages regen is too much for Joker and its unknown where it comes from, someone close this please.

Yea I've seen every episode of Spider-Man The Animated Series and I don't recall any of the Symbiotes having any Regenerationn feats that support the "High" level that Spider-Carnage has on his page. Come to think of it I can't really recall any instance where one of the symbiotes needed to regenerate from anything tbh, likely due to the extreme amount of censorship that show had to abide by.

But in terms of an actual fight between these two, I'd still give it Spider-Carnage due the same reasons that Greymon365 stated, Joker literally wouldn't be able to break out of his webbing, plus he has precognition and the ability to create weapons (axes, projectile blades, etc) out of the symbiote.

Back