• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speedwagon VS Composite Human

Sorry, but isn't it in character to throw his boomerang hat?

You know, the 8-C hat which will one shot Composite Human, since he is not really going to take Speedwagon seriously?

yes. his first fight against jonathan involved him immediately throwing his hat.

i am unsure if it will actually one-shot composite human... it got stuck in jonathan's bone, it may get stuck in composite human's dense bone

It's an oddball attack. I doubt there is any weapon in history resembling his buzzsaw hat, so I doubt CH will have experience in dodging it.

Not only that, but when push comes to shove Speedwagon has a good chance in hand to hand combat, seeing as how he has the strength advantage by quite a bit. Even blocking against his punch is going to hurt a lot.

It quite clearly has a buzzsaw installed in it, lmao.

Jonathan wasn't like "woah it's a normal hat", he stood his ground and blocked it.

ProfessorLord said:
It quite clearly has a buzzsaw installed in it, lmao.

Jonathan wasn't like "woah it's a normal hat", he stood his ground and blocked it.
Imagine how Jojo would have been if that happened?

I'm pretty sure having the best reacting/dodging skills in human history would allow him to dodge a projectile hat. Especially considering stuff like curveballs exist in baseball. And I'm sure it would see how Speedwagon is throwing his hat, like it is an attack, and react accordingly.

I'm voting CH. It outskills Speedwagon to a ridiculous degree, and while they can't harm him immediately, they out-range him, and can wear him down from a distance or from stealth, which hasn't been discussed enough, honestly.

Intrestingly enough, if CH dodges the hat, then picks it up and throws it at Speedwagon, is it still an 8-C attack? That might just let them take out Speedwagon that much faster.

The manipulation he has over his hat looks like it far exceeds a curveball, which professional baseball players regularly have a hard time reacting against. It's likely that his hat will curve to the far right of CH before sharply re-directing itself directly towards his center-mass.

Though he can remain cool under situations, I simply don't know of anyone able to make perfect split second decisions, which is the difference between life or death for CH.

Speedwagon seems like he has way more experience with the hat in regards to manipulating it, so if CH were to say throw it back at him, I'm pretty sure he'd be able to catch it no problem, as CH throws it to him like a frisbee.

I don't think stealth is really relevant in SBA Central Park. Not a lot of places to hide.

CH has all skills of human kind, the best intelligence of humankind, the best strategies of human kind, the athletic feats of all human kind, so on and so forth. This includes a wide variety of hax, if you will. CH intrinsically has abilities like hypnosis, psychology, martial arts, CQC, and so on. If speed is equalized, I'm not too worried about the 8-C hitting them, especially if not bloodlusted.

CH has way too much going on. Voting CH.

The entire park is full of trees, which CH would be the best at in history in climbing, and could use for stealth.

His Hat's range is only several meters. CH has a pistol that can hit at dozens of meters, and has the accuracy to conceivably get consecutive headshots on Speedwagon.

They are far, far better in endurance, and will simply outlast Speedwagon.

Speedwagon seems like he has way more experience with the hat in regards to manipulating it

Just look up "hat throwing trick shots"; there are far more impressive feats in human history in hat throwing than what Speedwagon is capable of.

I can come up with even more reasons as to why CH would win, if needed.

CH has Dude Perfect, just saying.

Also, given how gullible and easily frightened Speedwagon is, and how intelligent in psychology and deception CH would be, it could likely just convince him to make bad combat choices and probably injure himself.

Hahahah I guess you have a point with CH being good at using Speedwagon's hat.

I will count votes later, but in general I agree with CH. I just wanted to make a good argument for Speedwagon.

By the way, this isnt a stomp is it?

Not really, seeing as Speedwagon is actually like 15 times CH's AP assuming he's baseline 9-B. It's really down to endurance/using Speedwagon's own hat against him.

I'd say not, because technically Speedwagon can feasibly win, it is just wildly unlikely.

The gun is 9-C, would that even harm him?

Not to mention that Speedwagon can just dodge the shots

Not to mention that while he is a coward, he is still the dude who shit Dio in the face when Jonathan was shaking on his boots.

And can't forget that Speedwagon can sense the evil, like he saw the evil in Dio

Probably would phase Speedwagon a little, but I think the gun could punch through the skull. We use 9-C guns on 9-B animals such as Lions all the time, sure as hell works.

Yeah but speed is equalized, so it's not as easy as it may be if it were not.

This has some truth.

CursedGentleman said:
The gun is 9-C, would that even harm him?

Not to mention that Speedwagon can just dodge the shots

Not to mention that while he is a coward, he is still the dude who shit Dio in the face when Jonathan was shaking on his boots.

And can't forget that Speedwagon can sense the evil, like he saw the evil in Dio
Yeah, just, no. Speedwagon doesn't have an innate sense of evil to the point of it being a sixth sense. Getting bad vibes off of someone isn't a superpower.

He can outlast speedwagon and throw speedwagon's 8-C Hat back at him.

He's a coward for the majority of the series, him pulling himself together once or twice doesn't prove otherwise. It also doesn't help that CH is the best manipulator and combat strategist in history.

Besides, weren't Zombies 9-A or something like that?

I remember Speedwagon being okay after he got stabbed because Jack the Ripper threw a knife in the manga, dunno if it means much.

I've already discussed that with Prof, the 9-A feat was from a vampire who put on the mask.

I mean, the knife went clean through him. His body didn't show any signs of resistance that would qualify for a dura upgrade, it just didn't hit a vital part of his body.

CursedGentleman said:
ok, he was still okay after Jack the Ripper threw a knife at him tho.
"I mean, the knife went clean through him. His body didn't show any signs of resistance that would qualify for a dura upgrade, it just didn't hit a vital part of his body"

Back