• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is Speedwagon 9-B? I'm not questioning the feat or the level of zombies, it just contradicts other things in the Part 1 pages.

Speedwagon's reasoning:

Wall level (Killed a zombie all by himself)

Tonpetty's reasoning:

At least Building level (Effortlessly snapped a zombie's neck with a slap not infused with Hamon)

If killing a zombie is 8-C, Speedwagon would definitely scale to that. If it's 9-B, it's not a proper reason for Tonpetty to be that tier. And the effort, mind you, should not matter here. Busting a wall with more effort is admittely less impressive than doing it casually, but it's wall level nonetheless.

So in conclusion, upgrade for Speedwagon or downgrade for Tonpetty.

Do we have a calc or something for zombies? Why are they 9-B/8-C? Speedwagon also used some big hammer so that's something to consider, I guess.

The only calc they can scale to is this or this, though I don't know if they were accepted or if the zombies scale to fodder vampires.

And if it's 8-C, it's likely a time when a zombie hurt one of the members of the main cast, which I don't recall.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Apparently zombies can do this. There should be more but this comes out on top of my head
Ah, if they scale to 9-B Tonpetty should be downgraded or his reasoning should be changed. Likely the latter as he already scales to Zeppeli for speed and such.

I don't think fodder zombies should scale to any of the main cast or antagonists.

I added scaling to Zeppeli to Tonpetty's reasoning, I was pretty sure zombies were 8-C though. I'll have to check the JoJo calcs again

Back