• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectre vs Asriel Dreemurr

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have to victories for Asriel, one for this and the other one for True Enerjak.

Have them both be added to Asriel's profile.

Sorry if I'm wrong on this topic return back to life, especially for basically anyone have defended the avenger, but Spectre has fought with the 5th Dimension beings (which are Multiversal like Asriel) and won easily, for example Jakeem (Thunderbolt) .

And I really think he could dodge the blows Asriel, since he has infinite speed

And Light Speed reactions with easily.

And even if Asriel blows Spectre, he has incredible strength, as has been able to withstand punches that could lead him to other planes of existence !

And he has power to spare, as has been able to send Dr. Fate to infinite dimensions with single punch.

And now a super feat.

His fight with Wizard Shazam did Rock of Eternity enter in colapsse and eventually destroy.

To get an idea, Rock of Eternity is a satellite that occupies the meta-space and the same place as the House of Heroe , which is a satellite pandimensional ! With a good interpretation basically Spectre made a pandimensional satellite collapse by getting angry! Something that eventually made its disintegratio !

And taking into account (if I wanted to could put the DC citations be infinite dimensional) that Post Crisis has 11 dimensions. That is, would not give to win Asriel up from what I saw in previous answers, it is not even 5D.

(Sorry for my english, i guess)

Yes of course, but the point is that no one had seriously defended the Spectre. So it is difficult to have a fight or fair results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back