• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

noninho

He/Him
Battle takes place on a calm hill, nothing remarcable. Oh, and it's somehow within a Dark Fountain, too :>
Every equipment is accessible, speed is not equalized.

Meme Oshino:
Lancer:
Incon:

Idk
Yeah, Meme does have massive AP advantage but Lancer has good speed advantage.

But Meme is more haxed and prob mind Manip him and gg.

Uh, tank it with his massive AP advantage, I guess?

when lancer has soul manipulation that could knock out a lightner in 8-10 hits?
I was under the impression that we considered Undertale/Deltarune's soul manip to not be durability negation; that the attacks need to be able to overcome durability first. Because they're paired with the attacks, and physical armour reduces the damage taken from them.

The Lightners at the time were 9-B.

Okay I just had a look. There was a thread passed to remove durability negation, then there was a thread made to re-add it which had a lot of support but never concluded, then there was another thread where it was agreed to not one-shot. Seems like it all wasn't properly resolved/applied tbh.

If Lancer can damage, he'll just run away from Meme while Danmaku'ing until Meme dies (unless we consider him stupid enough to just stand in the same spot while Meme walks up and wacks him). If he can't, Meme could arguably outlast stamina-wise and eventually one-shot Lancer.

Okay I just had a look. There was a thread passed to remove durability negation, then there was a thread made to re-add it which had a lot of support but never concluded, then there was another thread where it was agreed to not one-shot. Seems like it all wasn't properly resolved/applied tbh.

If Lancer can damage, he'll just run away from Meme while Danmaku'ing until Meme dies (unless we consider him stupid enough to just stand in the same spot while Meme walks up and wacks him). If he can't, Meme could arguably outlast stamina-wise and eventually one-shot Lancer.
Yep

And yep (unless Lancer went and attempt to ram Meme with his bicycle)

First Lancer move in game was spade rain.

But it's really ez to dodge

Not really it's as hard to dodge as rain.
Is there, like, a statement of this?

Regardless, I think the bigger issue for dodging would be Lancer significantly outspeeding.

Is there, like, a statement of this?

Regardless, I think the bigger issue for dodging would be Lancer significantly outspeeding.
I'm just describing his attack, the only reason why it looked so easy to dodge in the game was because we viewed the attack in 2D.

So uh... Meme doesn't resist soul manipulation.

what does his durability have to do with anything against durability negating attacks?

I thought Undertale/Deltarune no longer had dura neg, and it seems like it's kinda unclear if they do:
Unless Lancer's really dumb, it'll probably be a stomp either way. Either Lancer can speed-blitz and avoid everything (if he has dura neg), or Meme can tank everything and tire Lancer out (if Lancer doesn't have dura neg).

I thought Undertale/Deltarune no longer had dura neg, and it seems like it's kinda unclear if they do:

Unless Lancer's really dumb, it'll probably be a stomp either way. Either Lancer can speed-blitz and avoid everything (if he has dura neg), or Meme can tank everything and tire Lancer out (if Lancer doesn't have dura neg).
no they've had it back for a while, everyone in undertale/deltarune 100% has dura neg.

Back