• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spear vs Trident: Undyne vs Mukuro Rokudo

I think Undyne's soul manipulation poses the greatest threat to Mukuro. However, based upon her techniques, it seems like she'll only be able to freeze him in place, and also provide him with a shield. However, being stuck in place doesn't prevent Mukuro from using his illusions. I'm willing to bet that his illusion mix ups with beat out Undyne's other options. He truthfully needs only one strike with his trident to be able to possess her and use her powers.

Admitedly, I'm not super familiar with Undyne. But, based on her profile, it seems like she likes giving her opponents a fighting chance, which will certainly work againist her when fighting Mukuro.

I'll give it to Mukuro, mid dif, until I hear otherwise.

To what extent can Mukuro create forcefields? Can he keep them up constantly, can he put them up all around himself like a bubble, or only around a part of him? Does doing so drain his energy? These are all important questions, as I think the forcefields would be able Mukuro's greatest tool while blocking Undyne's attacks besides the green soul mode shield.

He can put them up in a bubble all around him. They require his flames to fuel, but he's capable of putting them up and removing them as needed. He just doesn't need them often as his illusions typically do most of the work for him. Chrome uses forcefields more than Mukuro does. He can give the forcefields more flame to make them stronger.

Is it even possible for Undyne to win? Mukuro wins through...

Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist

Well, Undyne still has advantage in AP (IMO, since Mukuro is around baseline and Undyne seem to be higher than baseline) and she still can use her soul manip combine with danmaku of spears, which has some chance to hits even she is fooled by illusion.

Anyway, vote counted, 2 for Mr. pineapple now.

Well, I'm feeling that Undyne's AP still higher than that. It should be great if some of Undertale's expert can confirm about Undyne's AP.

Back