• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spear vs Tanjiro Kamado (0-1-0)

A battle between two warriors who will go to Hell and back to avenge their loved ones and protect their friends, no matter the cost. . .

023d2d58-dc0a-41ed-9369-0574906966ad.jpg
ke6gfqvldzh91.jpg

While Tanjiro is taking a rest, the Kusagai Crow flies overhead and informs him of a disturbance. Clawed, theropod-like footprints have been found around the surrounding area, and locals have reported hearing the roars of what sounds like a demon. Deciding to investigate, Tanjiro enters the forest and eventually encounters Spear. Noticing Spear's abnormal body structure and posture, Tanjiro assumes that he is another demon perhaps working with whatever beast or demon left behind the footprints and prepares to attack. Likewise, Spear sees Tanjiro as a threat for intruding on him.

The battle take place in a forested area of Japan.
Fighter wins if they either kill, incapacitate, or render their opponent unable to fight.

Tanjiro is equipped with a regular sword, not crafted with Nichirin (He ended up breaking it again). Spear is
equipped with his namesake weapon as well as the sword he gained after killing a Viking in "Dawn of Man".

Rules:
  • Both are in-character. Not particularly blood lusted, but both will settle for killing the other to ensure their own survival.
  • Tanjiro is from his Post-Training shortly before the Final Selection. Spear is from the end of Season 2, shortly before "Echoes of Eternity".
  • Both manga and anime feats can be used for Tanjiro.
  • Speed is equalized

Last edited:
So.... I think (take this with a grain of salt I haven't watched all of Primal) Tanjiro kinda skillstomps Unga Bunga. Unga probably has an LS advantage, but good luck getting past STW. Also, you should probably use post Demon Slayer training Tanjiro because this one is a whole tier above Spear and will turn him into red paste.

So.... I think (take this with a grain of salt I haven't watched all of Primal) Tanjiro kinda skillstomps Unga Bunga. Unga probably has an LS advantage, but good luck getting past STW. Also, you should probably use post Demon Slayer training Tanjiro because this one is a whole tier above Spear and will turn him into red paste.
I'll change that, thank you.

Back