• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Low godly Regenerationn against low Regenerationn seems kinda unfair so honestly i would wait for more input from others.

Arceus should have higher reality warping capabilities, he also posesses conceptual manipulation which is generally superior to conventional reality warping.

The plates of Arceus make him immune to most of of Spawns hax.

Both god spawns intangibility and precog are countered by Arceus "Omnipotent"-Ability.

Giving this to Arceus.

@WilliamShadow anything below mid-godly regen is irrelevant in a battle of reality warpers

WilliamShadow said:
Hmm. Low godly Regenerationn against low Regenerationn seems kinda unfair so honestly i would wait for more input from others.
How does Low-Godly regen help against someone with high-level reality warping.

I was considering the fact that if Arceus's realty warping is so much beyond his abilities than this is a stomp, since everyone would just say the same reason considering he can't do anything to counter it.

Don't know if it's allowed to bump the threads of others but I don't like how most threads end without a result. "bump"

Arceus for the reasons above, he has High-Level Reality Warping, which may be superior to Spawns simple Reality Warping (Or at least I think it is, I'm not sure), he has Void Manipulation, he could fight Spawn's Space-Time Manipulation with his own Space-Time Manipulation, his Regenerationn is on the same level as Spawn's, which makes him just as hard to kill, and he also has Conceptual Manipulation and Causality Manipulation, not to mentiopn Durability Negation, Soul Manipulation, Resistance to Space-Time Erasure and Telepathy, Danmaku and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back