• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spatial Manipulation for Anos without Venuzdonoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian2296

He/Him
Egli Grone Angdroa burning space
The Fire of the End That will Destroy the world quietly spills out.

At that moment, I concentrated magical power in my right hand and moved turret of the magic circle.

If the scene I saw in my dream is real, then this spell still has a long way to go.

"--Was It Like This?"

Just as the Tyrant of Destruction Amura had done in my dream, the fire of the end burned through space and created a magic circle of dark ashes.

Using as a catalyst, the destructive magical power gathered and swelled there.

The three heads of the Three Holy Academy, Rip, Donneld, and Belmas turned towards the destructive magical power with looks of shock.

"... what ... is ...? What kind of spell is this !?"

".. .I don't know ...! Never have I seen or heard of this ... What sort of spell is this that even the King of a Hundred Knowledges, Donneld Hebnitch doesn't know about ... is it deeper than my World ...!? "
Oh yeah, Anos said something about his dream, right? He's referring to the dream he had on the prologue of this volume(12). And in his dream, Egil Groane Angdroa also shows the same feats.
Even as he said it, Amuru was drawing a magic circle in front of him.

"I'll show you some magic you don't know too.

The magic circle overlaps and forms a turret.

In the center of it, black particles raged and drew a sevenfold spiral.

"Let's go!

The fire of the apocalypse appeared with a bang.

As Amruru turned the turret around, the space through which the apocalyptic fire had passed was destroyed and turned into black ash.

He used it to draw a magic circle.

The blue stars released by the Pretender of the Two Tyrant hit it without mercy.

No, he caught it.

The shock, which would have destroyed an ordinary small world, shook the jukai ship violently, and the black and blue particles rivaled and sparked each other.

The first demon king. Amuru, the tyrant of destruction, smiled fearlessly and said--

-- "[Egil Grone Angdroa]"
Also, not to mention that Egil Grone Angdroa can destroy a world, so it would be very weird if it can't destroy a space.

^If that gets rejected hopefully not, I also have another feats:

Demon Eyes of Ruin breaks <Azeshis>

Azeishis is an ability that isolates the target in another dimension.

Why I think this would qualify, because Venuzdonoa got Spatial Manipulation from cutting the same ability.

Last edited:
Neutral for now, but leaning towards agree for Egil Grone Angdroa granting spatial manipulation.

Sasha only power nulled the spell.
You shouldn't compare her feat to Venuzdonoa's feat, since Venuzdonoa literally cut space in half.

Last edited:
You shouldn't compare what she did to Venuzdonoa's feat, since Venuzdonoa literally cut space in half.
Oh, so i misunderstood then, i thought she's breaking the space, turns out she's breaking the spell.

Neutral for now, but leaning towards agree for Egil Grone Angdroa giving spatial manipulation.

You shouldn't compare her feat to Venuzdonoa's feat, since Venuzdonoa literally cut space in half.
Agree with this

Which one should work? Both, or the Egil Grone Angdroa only like ZeroNull said?
Only, egil grone Angdroa(i always agreed with it), cuz shasha only countered the prison with anti magic and broke its effect and so it goes as a part of her anti magic ability. But if you guys have a good name for that, then give.

Okay. Feel free to edit then.

Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back