• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reality Warping self-aware AIs who have bi-coloured eyes, the inability to say swear words, and the same VA? Why wasn't this make yet!?

60f3e31757e778d798c3ddba2bf2e011db0f1036.png
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Caine is 9-A
  • Spamton NEO is used
  • Place is a mix between the Digital Circus and the Cyber World
Music:

Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine, I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, MIND-BENDING paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!:

HEY EVERY !! IT'S ME!!! EV3RY BUDDY 'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]] SPAMT SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!:

Pomni and Jevil team up against both of them:

So far, Caine has yet to be in a proper fight. I could see him winning through sending Spamton into the same place he sent the abstracted Kaufmo to, but Spamton has the AP/Durability and experience edge here.

So, I'll be voting Spamton. Given how Caine has yet to be in a fight since we are literally still on episode 1 of TADC, we have no idea what he will do first, whereas it is clear that Spamton will utilize danmaku to overwhelm Caine especially with the AP advantage.

Did he even use BFR on anything that's not Abstracted? Because it seemed it was something only for those.
I was thinking about this, is it possible that Caine could see Spamton as an abstracted? his glitchy nature, instability, way he affects the area around him, and color scheme could lead to something like this happening and Caine hasn't shown (yet) to be the type to really think about things beyond the surface level especially since his mind is "always buzzing with terrible ideas".

this one is also a lil more outlandish but is it possible that Caine could change Spamton's data? removing certain aspects like his insanity and glitches. i'm not 100% sure how this would affect the battle and could even see it incaping spamton if hes given his sanity back.

honestly I think this comes down to if Caine can avoid Spamton's Danmaku for long enough to tire him out and throw him into the celler (or even change his data if that works) or Spamton overwhelms Caine with insane Danmaku before he tires out.

Did he even use BFR on anything that's not Abstracted? Because it seemed it was something only for those.
Caine tends to fix his problems with a mere finger snap, and has shown to be able to affecting data reality in multiple ways either by that mean or by something just already being the case due to off-screen implementation. (The latter is relevant because the battle partially takes place in his world that he has almost full control over.) Even though it has only been shown that Caine has used BFR against abstracted entities, this doesn't mean he wouldn't try using a different ability against Spamton with the same amount of straightforward enactment. Due to how glitchy Spamton is, (and with Spamton being an enemy in this scenario,) I wouldn't even be surprised if Caine would see that as enough of a justification to put Spamton in the hole for abstracted entities anyway.
Wouldn't Caine be able to dodge most of the danmaku with his spatial hax?
He would probably try, but there isn't evidence that Caine is adept at realizing when to dodge anything in a confrontation. It's easy for me to imagine that he could, and it's a believable idea, but it's technically just headcanon. It wouldn't be headcanon to make the point that Caine would teleport to one of his other realms and wait until Spamton's projectiles have passed, but Spamton can just release more projectiles. Even though Caine has the stamina advantage according to the VS Battles Wiki profiles, I'm not sure about Caine being patient enough to repeat the teleportation to outlast an opponent with super stamina.

this one is also a lil more outlandish but is it possible that Caine could change Spamton's data? removing certain aspects like his insanity and glitches. i'm not 100% sure how this would affect the battle and could even see it incaping spamton if hes given his sanity back.
Caine fixing Spamton would only make Spamton more of a threat, due to Standard Battle Assumptions. The battle shouldn't end by the two combatants ending up having a positive relationship unless it's at least a result of something like a social influencing ability. I'm sure Spamton would realistically be thankful for receiving free and fast service, but it's disallowed for a character to lose as a result of them quitting the battle due to being thankful that their opponent helped them.

Caine fixing Spamton would only make Spamton more of a threat, due to Standard Battle Assumptions. The battle shouldn't end by the two combatants ending up having a positive relationship unless it's at least a result of something like a social influencing ability. I'm sure Spamton would realistically be thankful for receiving free and fast service, but it's disallowed for a character to lose as a result of them quitting the battle due to being thankful that their opponent helped them.
Actually, incapacitation through Social Influencing issa thing, that's why Frisk vs Tails was added.

Actually, incapacitation through Social Influencing issa thing, that's why Frisk vs Tails was added.
Yeah, I wrote that the win condition must at least be through something like a social influencing ability. Caine doesn't have this ability. Unless you clarify in the battle conditions that the characters are allowed to decide to stop seeing each other as enemies due to random circumstances, it would go against Standard Battle Assumptions for someone to argue that Caine would win by healing Spamton and then Spamton would stop being an enemy due to gratitude. Using that logic, I could easily win against Spamton in a speed equalized match-up by telling him, before he does an attack, that I could let him use my smartphone to call someone who can repair machines.

Back