• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spaceballs: The Animated Series feats

So, i decided to rewatch Spaceballs: The Animated Series after seeing the Dark Helmet and Lone Starr profiles and realized there are some really juicy feats and hax. I don't know how to clip videos and I don't think linking to sketchy sites that pirate tv shows/films is allowed, so i'll be listing the episode and timestamp for the feats. I'm only doing 1 thread per episode for my sanity's sake and so I don't have to write a Bible chapter's worth of feats.
(Also this would be a separate key from the film version as the pilot episodes retconned some events from the movie to fit the setting so it's a separate canon)

Episode 1: Revenge of the Sithee

At the 1:07 mark we see that Helmet can create an axe with energy projection so that would be added.

At the 3:19 mark we see Panicin Crybaby(no I did not make that name up), appear to use the Schwartz to teleport away a hat the young Skroob threw onto his head, so teleportation would be added unless that's supposed to be matter manipulation.

At the 8:03 mark we see Yogurt somehow get to the naspod racer. Possible teleportation?

At the 8:33 mark we see Yogurt create a parachute, so add that to the energy projection

At the 9:45 mark we see a Schwartz-less Panicin lift the 200 pound Yogurt, so new lifting feat.

At the 11:24 mark we learn that President Skroob can also use the Schwartz. New profile for him when?

At the 12:44 mark we see Panicin use what can only be described as a Schwartz mind trick, so add mind manipulation.

At the 14:13 mark Skroob states that Sithees can rip planets in half with their bare hands. While possibly an exaggeration, Skroob might be referring to ripping planets in half with the Schwartz(or Outlet Maul used the Schwartz to grow in size. Take your pick.) Maybe this could be calculated idk.

At the 16:40 mark we see Outlet Maul use the Schwartz to heat soup and remove the lid. That's hot.

Between the 17:02 mark and the 17:18 mark we learn that Schwartz users can fly as well as choke people, so add that.

At the 19:21 mark we get Panicin and Maul fighting, confirming Helmet scales to and possibly above Maul.

At the 20:24 mark we see Skroob potentially have mind reading(or access to scripts which could be a form of precognition)

That's all the noteworthy feats I could find in Episode 1(which took me half an hour of combing through the episode). Might as well mention @DMUA as he's done calcs for Spaceballs before. Will comb through Grand Theft Starship for feats in Part 2.

Back