• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So, both Space and Time are Abstract Existence type 1, and I found this in the incorporeality page

Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them.

So, Space and Time should have incorporeality due it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, about Time, Time literally has Spaceflight at her profile, but Spaceflight is flying in the space due tecnology, which isnt the case of Time, Space and Nil, see the scans:
Sem_titulo_26.jpg

tumblr_inline_ocvhrsyXga1qfigu6_500.png

So, ''Spaceflight'' (flying due tecnology) need to be removed from their profiles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now about Space, Space is literally High 3-A. her tears alone create stars etc etc etc all the scans are in the profile, she should have Superhuman physical characteristics.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All all the characters should have Non-Physical interaction, none of them are physical lol, they are AE 1 and NEP 2 and they still can touch each others, the scans are sent in the Flight part of the CRT.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats it (for now.)

Last edited:
Since space and time are treated as abstract existence and the incorporeal page literally mentions abstract existence as being one of the way to qualify for incorporeal then I agree with them being non corporeal as well.

Time not having space flight because she doesn't use any technology to fly in space and just walks in space makes total sense too.Just wanted to ask this if you are absolutely sure that time has never used any technology to fly in space?

Yeah she should have superhuman physical characteristics..I thought it was something which was almost in every profile in this wiki 😂 so why doesn't she have it?

I also agree with non physical interaction since they could clearly interact with each other despite being AE type 1 and NEP type 2

In short I agree with 100% of this CRT and it seems simple enough.

Yeah but not beerus for example, also is not their equipment or anything
Maybe he has space flight because Beerus traversed in space along with others in the cube remember? I am not sure though

Yeah she should have superhuman physical characteristics..I thought it was something which was almost in every profile in this wiki 😂 so why doesn't she have it?
mostly because the verse page actually doesnt exist, and the verse had no support, I needed to do most of the CRTs to change/add/remove things lmfao
are absolutely sure that time has never used any technology to fly in space?
Yes I am, the verse actually has 0 technology on it
In short I agree with 100% of this CRT and it seems simple enough.
thanks!

So, both Space and Time are Abstract Existence type 1, and I found this in the incorporeality page

Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them.

So, Space and Time should have incorporeality due it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, about Time, Time literally has Spaceflight at her profile, but Spaceflight is flying in the space due tecnology, which isnt the case of Time, Space and Nil, see the scans:
Sem_titulo_26.jpg

tumblr_inline_ocvhrsyXga1qfigu6_500.png

So, ''Spaceflight'' (flying due tecnology) need to be removed from their profiles.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now about Space, Space is literally High 3-A. her tears alone create stars etc etc etc all the scans are in the profile, she should have Superhuman physical characteristics.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All all the characters should have Non-Physical interaction, none of them are physical lol, they are AE 1 and NEP 2 and they still can touch each others, the scans are sent in the Flight part of the CRT.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats it (for now.)
Agreed

This will be a bit off topic, but since when Space dies, all of Space goes away. Man, I almost want Nil to have Acausality Type 5, but I can’t argue that point very well haha.
I want it as well, but acausality type 5 is kinda weird to argue XD, I gues i wouldnt be able to argue it as well

I want it as well, but acausality type 5 is kinda weird to argue XD, I gues i wouldnt be able to argue it as well
I mean, it shouldn’t? be too hard, she’s the nothingness, before the Something.
She’s not affected by any manipulation of time, she remembers ever reset. She’s not effected by the absence of Space.
There’s nothing that Space, or Time can do to even effect her, save for talk no jutsu.

She’s not affected by any manipulation of time, she remembers ever reset. She’s not effected by the absence of Space.
There’s nothing that Space, or Time can do to even effect her
Well I know, thats the reason that Nil currently is rated as acausality type 4, and Space and Time can touch Nil, which maybe can 'debunk' a acausality type 5 without proper context

They can only touch Nil when she allows it, as evidenced when Time tried to restrain Nil, and it did absolutely no good.
Wouldn’t Type 5’s be able to control when, and how they interact with lower beings?

They can only touch Nil when she allows it, as evidenced when Time tried to restrain Nil, and it did absolutely no good.
Wouldn’t Type 5’s be able to control when, and how they interact with lower beings?
Im actually not sure, i dunno how acausality type 5 really works 😭

Im actually not sure, i dunno how acausality type 5 really works 😭
I’m fairly sure an Acausal Type 5 should be able to manipulate when they allow interaction.
I mean, it’s exactly what Nil did when Time tried to restrain her.
< > Right here, as soon as Nil gets uncomfortable, she just becomes impossible to hold, stop, predict anything. She just ghosts.

Well, we can discuss it latter in another CRT, I want to give Conceptual Manipulation type 2 to Nil as well, but for now, I will try to fix the simpliest things in the profiles

Well, we can discuss it latter in another CRT, I want to give Conceptual Manipulation type 2 to Nil as well, but for now, I will try to fix the simpliest things in the profiles
Sounds like a deal to me, I’m discussing it with buddies right now anyways.

there has few others with me, but rlly few, i guess not even 2 others than me, but thanks XD
Thats..really less..good luck with future revisions.You are welcome 😉
There’s nothing that Space, or Time can do to even effect her, save for talk no jutsu.
I dont think thats enough evidence for acausality type 5 though since that doesn't exactly show how she has transcended all forms of causality.
I’m fairly sure an Acausal Type 5 should be able to manipulate when they allow interaction.
True but that is just one of the features of Acausality type 5 so having that alone wouldn't warrant Acausality type 5 but this should be discussed in different CRT now
I hope that link worked, my data is garbage mode right now.
It works,dont worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back