• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a

The Celestials vs Eirin Yagokoro

-Speed equalized
-Primordial Eirin used
-Bloodlusted

Who Wins?

Celestials (Geez these dudes really require a fanart):
Celestial_Tapestry.jpg

Eirin: 1
Yagokoro.Eirin.full.654945.jpg

Messi (Incon):

Last edited:
Not an Elder Scrolls expert, but can the Celestials interact with NEP/Transdual beings?

As for whether or not Eirin can incap/kill... I'm not sure. Celestial immortality is kinda vague on their profile, but I guess soul hax/void manip could work via bypassing low-godly. If type 4 acausals don't resist probability hax, then basically everything is tilted in Eirin's favor. Barring just outright killing the Celestials, primordial mindhax might be a valid wincon as well.

Not an Elder Scrolls expert, but can the Celestials interact with NEP/Transdual beings?
Don't going to confirm anything but I think the tone stuff of reality has some weird chaffyphysical (term invente by myself right now) stuff with some haxxy stuff. But I don't really now much about that tbh.

Yeah, well, it's Elder Scrolls, I wouldn't be surprised if they could interact with primordials.

Put me down for Eirin until a TES expert shows up and explains why these ******* solo all of Touhou or whatever :v

Wow, an Elder Scroll match, that's very cool.

The Celestial, aren't capable of doing that sadly, I'm sure they're not an Et'Ada so they don't have feat fighting against the Numidium which sux because that will make this match a stomp for Erin.

Wow, an Elder Scroll match, that's very cool.

The Celestial, aren't capable of doing that sadly, I'm sure they're not an Et'Ada so they don't have feat fighting against the Numidium which sux because that will make this match a stomp for Erin.

You mean featless ?

They're not really "featless", they're pretty strong they're ethereal beings formed by the power of the stars, they just do not have the feat to interact with NEP2 since they don't fight the Numidium because they're not god or spirit (Et'Ada).

They're not really "featless", they're pretty strong they're ethereal beings formed by the power of the stars, they just do not have the feat to interact with NEP2 since they don't fight the Numidium because they're not god or spirit (Et'Ada).

ok then

IDK why elder scroll have such a very low active thread I press Elder scroll tag and check, rarely elder scroll relate match reach 10 + comment

Recently, Ultima Reality deleted the profile for The Celestials. Supposedly, it was "low quality". The profile's time for recreation seems uncertain, currently.

I would've loved to analyze this for myself.

Recently, Ultima Reality deleted the profile for The Celestials. Supposedly, it was "low quality". The profile's time for recreation seems uncertain, currently.

I would've loved to analyze this for myself.
Besides the fact it was low-quality, it was also made by Kong, who is a known TES wanker and high-baller. IIRC I remember seeing some stuff on the profiles that made me really skeptical prior to their deletion.
eh whatever its gone now so who cares

Back