• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Faring Civilization Bracket

Do you honestly think this is going to start some time this decade if we have to wait for two new users to suggest things?

...Okay, so looking over the next match, I'm afraid I'll have to skip it. Because there's no scenario I can conceive of where a match between the Gem Homeworld and The Wilburforces is fair without it being some manner of stomp. Under established rules, Wilburforces move on.

And, apparently, Subspace Army vs United Nations of Earth also isn't fair....

....Not to mention, The Alternian Empire is getting revisions.....

I'm starting to think this was just a terrible idea.

Sontarans. They're capable of time travel, to an extent that's far inferior to even the earlier Dalek Empire, and don't exactly have the power to pull off massive alterations to time and space.

Their Solar System level portion is essentially the culmination of an entire war effort that's lasted for thousands to millions of years and potentially non-combat applicable stellar engineering. Planet level is higher-end ships or advanced ground forces using suicide tactics, and Multi-Continent level is standard ground campaigns that still consist of up to millions of soldiers or standard fleet forces.

Back