• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Source Of All's tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be comments that were deleted and they were talking about how the "Source Of All" is superior to 2-A Solaris who can destroy infinite universes and High 2-A Enerjak who became one with the Chaos Force, realm above the space-time of infinite universes Why? It's because it created the Multiverse so can the Source Of All's tier be upgraded to Low 1-C or at least High 2-A?

http://imgur.com/SA31kmk

This proves that there are infinite univereses in the Archie Sonic Verse.

Thanks for reading.

we need info as he can be seemingly rectoned by sonic during the fate of the two worlds however if he does appear in post-genesis and as a higher being above all the god tiers so far we can put a proper tier by then

He is so far the only God in the Sonic verse that exists. Archie Solaris has possible acausality and since Source of All created him and Enerjak then Source of All should be superior to them. He is not bound by space and time since he is Omnipresent.

I would like to have the information mentioned here added to Source of All's page but have the attack potency left at Unknown. Why? Well, recently I have been trying to procure scans from Archie Sonic comics and I think it would be best to leave such things alone until we can have links to scans on the pages. After all, Archie Sonic seems to be one of those series that have much skepticism directed towards its ratings and lack of citations.

Follow Doctor Freeman:

He should be upgraded to at least High 2-A since he is responsible for the existence of High 2-A Enerjak, Ancient Walkers, Archie Solaris, etc.

@Adam

Oh, there's no doubt of that, for sure. I just hope no one causes a fuss about it until I can get some scans. But if you think it's safe and enough people agree with High 2-A right now, going ahead and upgrading the page is cool.

In the weeks to come, I'll see about getting more scans to add to the page to alleviate any doubts. Who knows, I might get some evidence for a Low 1-C rating!

I also agree with the High 2-A rating if there is evidence that he is superior to them.

God-King Superman77 said:
I also agree with the High 2-A rating if there is evidence that he is superior to them.
In order to be at least High 2-A as the creator you must be superior to your creations.

For example, The-One-Above-All's Attack Potency is True Infinity. Why?

It's because he is
The Supreme Creator of the Marvel Omniverse and is immensely greater in power than all other characters combined, as they are all extensions of his self. Has been called "The author of all that is." Marvel Comics has outerversal characters such as Oblivio, and has show realms / locations beyond all Dimensional Space.)

The-One-Above-All is Tier 0 for a reason. Since the Source Of All created the Multiverse including High 2-A Enerjak, High 2-A Ancient Walkers, High 2-A Tails, High 2-A Aurora-La, High 2-A Chaos Knuckles, 2-A Archie Solaris, etc. The Source Of All getting upgraded to at least High 2-A is reasonable.

I thought TGISSG7 mentioned he was retconed out?
The Source Of All doesn't exist in the Post-Genesis Wave but he does in the Pre-Genesis Wave. The Chaos Force does exist aswell and it's also the realm above the space-time of infinite universes.

In debates I would use Pre-Genesis versions of Archie Sonic characters.

the source of all should be unknown as the only thing we know as of now is that it is cosmic matter for all of existence in Archie Sonic

there is stuff missing and mistakes on all of the Sonic pages like i have said before

as for Source Of All being retconmed out it wouldn't make sense in story because of how Sonic did it, it was retconned really because of a lawsuit

>lawsuit

w0t XDDDD. that's like the weirdest way to get a character rectoned

Darkness552 said:
the source of all should be unknown as the only thing we know as of now is that it is cosmic matter for all of existence in Archie Sonic
there is stuff missing and mistakes on all of the Sonic pages like i have said before

as for Source Of All being retconmed out it wouldn't make sense in story because of how Sonic did it, it was retconned really because of a lawsuit
What makes the Source Of All very powerful is that it's a type of matter that cannot be destroyed or created, only changed.

A substance that created all existence including the High 2-A characters I mentioned earlier means that it's more powerful than them. Even if you put him up against The Gentle Pull who's high end is 2-B he can't hurt Source Of All at all. It's a curbstomp in Source Of All's favor so I'm not gonna make a "Gentle Pull vs Source Of All" thread.

Low 2-C to 2-A = 4D

High 2-A = 5D

Why would Archie Comics have to deal with the lawsuit?

What is the Source of All exactly? Isn't it the strongest god?
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Source_of_All

The Source of All is an omnipotent and sentient substance that created the universe and supplies all the cosmic matter necessary to create the base material for life and everything else. The Source, as a result, exists in everyone and everything in the universe, but not in any degree noticeable, but, if en-masse, can channel and produce vast amounts of magical energy.

one of the old writers didn't like how "his" characters were being used or something and went to court and basically took a lot of the characters back Source of All being on of them and so the reboot happened mainly because of that reason

as for the Source of All i still believe it should remain Unknown because it's suppose to be the "supreme being" of Archie Sonic but there is not a lot of information about it outside of it being cosmic matter

I feel uneasy about leaving the SoA at unknown because "we know nothing about it", despite many other supreme beings getting tiers while facing the same issue.

I agree with Crop. Many supreme beings are rather vague and lacking in feats/showings.

Even if we don't know much about SoA, as long as we know it's a supreme being, I think we can scale it to people like Enerjak.

Perhaps an "Unknown. At least High 2-A" would be good?

yeah i always felt uneasy on the unknown so at least High 2-A seems legit

I am fine with "Unknown. At least High 2-A".

Is any staff member willing to handle the statistics revision?

Thank you. This can probably be closed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back