• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sound file quote addition request thread

Is it really necessary, given that he's generally a silent character?
He did talk a lot in Pink Ice, the scene that I just requested, and all the time in the Pink Panther 1993 cartoon. But then again, there is still many times that he talked and many times that he didn't, it's like a 50/50, Tom and Jerry also does this as well.

Last edited:
I am not sure which sound formats that are allowed to be uploaded by Fandom's settings, but .ogg and .mp3 usually produce good sound quality in my experience.

ogg is the one that works best with fandom, it's the one that is recommended in other wikis as well

Okay. Thank you for the information. We should preferably use that then.

Thank you for helping out. They can probably be added then.

It seems fine to add. Which character page is it intended for?

It's for a civilization profile (The Mechanist Order from the Thief series), the quote is from the founder (Karras)

Last edited:
Okay. That seems very uncontroversial to add then.

Personally I'd include the sound Taz getting rabies after he says his line for effect, but...:

Personally I'd include the sound Taz getting rabies after he says his line for effect, but...:

Lemme see if I can try this out

Yes, it should be possible to add in the following manner:

I am not sure who you should ask about how to do this though.

@Just_a_Random_Butler @ImmortalDread

Are either of you able and willing to provide some assistance here?

Okay. Are you willing to handle that with the following file then?

Okay. Are you willing to handle that with the following file then?

I'll have to remake the file myself, but not right now. I gotta hit the hay and I have work tomorrow.

Thank you. 🙏

I have added it:

I have unlocked the page for you:

Please ask some other staff member to lock it after you are done though, as I will go on a quite long vacation soon. 🙏

Back