• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay I have a question. Why is Zasalamel 7-B? It has no reasoning at all. If Zasalamel( Abyss) is 7-B that would mean the majority of the main characters should scale to him. Mainly Nightmare, Siegfried and Algol.

Also we are also searching for Soulcalibur feats. If you have any please comment.

Do note that those stats were there before I edited the profiles. I did not add them btw.

Perhaps a downgrade is in order? Abyss can't be stronger than Nightmare or Night Terror can he?

He is a boss character but Night Teroor should be the overall God Tier since even Algol wants nothing to do with him. So "likely 8-A" could be fine via scaling to Algol and Night Terror as he should still be around their level. But Nightmare should be slightly weaker than Abyss. Same with Siegfried (Who no longer has a file.).

Hmm, looks like we may have to write better reasons in regards to Soulcalibur.

Any. Notable feats that Nightmare did that places him in his tiering, or anyone else? Everyone else should scale from that, unless a direct feat from a different character contradict it.

Lina Shields said:
Hmm, looks like we may have to write better reasons in regards to Soulcalibur.
Any. Notable feats that Nightmare did that places him in his tiering, or anyone else? Everyone else should scale from that, unless a direct feat from a different character contradict it.
Like Tekken (Waiting for Akuma feats), this verse is underplayed and some character are higher than depicted, someone should search for higher feats.

Yeah Soulcalibur is easily stronger than what we think. We just need to know where to look.

So I looked up a feat and I found out that Algol has complete control over the Astral Chaos realm. Although the size of it is unknown. He has the power of all of Astral Chaos. It looks to be at least town sized however. It also is confirmed that Algol can create entire worlds. So possibly 5-B Soulcalibur?

EDIT: Also his reality warping is supreme.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It also is confirmed that Algol can create entire worlds. So possibly 5-B Soulcalibur?
Yes, i remember several statements about that: This should scale to the final bosses like Night Terror, Abyss, Inferno (These last two should not be far weaker than Algol) and possibly all the ones who managed to defeat them (One example is Sigfried).

It also is implied that Astral Chaos could be universe sized. But that's a little out there imo,

Also Algol can ressurect himself with soul calibur. He may have a similar regen to Saint Seiya characters.

Soul Edge can be flat out obliterated and still possess someone. Plus when broke can become Inferno.

I think I will create a mass revision thread for this since the topic of this thread was for Zasalamel.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think I will create a mass revision thread for this since the topic of this thread was for Zasalamel.
Ok, i will gather feats to help you for that thread.

Back