• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Universe level, possibly High Multiverse level+ (It transcends and exists beyond space and time)

I do not think that this justification is sufficient for a level as high as High 2-A

Aah. ...yeah, that's not really any kind of justification, haha. Being beyond space/time is like Low 2-C, at the very best, unless there's some grander concept of "time" that transcends a single universal timeline (which doesn't seem to be the case). It's probably unquantifiable, to be honest... is she scaled from anyone else who has better justifications?

Valkyrie Crusade is a verse with almost no feats that is very much wanked in some sites, such as Powerlisting Wikia where they like, list Michael as Nigh-Omnipotent and "Omnipotence Embodied" or some sort because he one-phrase description says she "Represents God's love and power".

It's one of these verses where a character/s has/have little to no feats, and his/their powers can be determined only by lore.

The problem here is that there is very little justification for the tier ect ... otherwise in some page, there is a justification High 3-A Correct I believe so I think that Hakai all the verse is too much precipitate

Sorry for the late answer.

Well, honestly feel free to change her, like i already said once, i don't really know how to create profiles, thus why some are too "simple" or "lacky", so i simply add "Possibly High 2-A" cause that's the highest she/it could get by transcending the concepts of space and time by what i was told.

Valkyrie Crusade is a card game, the characters's feats are stated either in their card info or in specific game event dialogues, which is from where i took the information to make the pages, thus why their feats can't really be "seen" (unless they're doing said feat on their card art) and are Stated feats, so due to that most cards only have Powers, Attack Potency and Speed, Durability and Range as quantifiable, in most cases i also asked to know if a specfic tier was right, so most characters have tiers that fit what they are stated to do, even tho their profilies may be low quality. However, if specified which characters would have too "lacky" descriptions i could gladly try to specify them more.

1. "At least Multi-Universe level, possibly High Multiverse level+(It transcends and exists beyond space and time)"

Yea, I agree with the OP and @ThePerp as the entire rating is completely wrong just with only this description of the tiering alone.

2. Unless there's more than 1 4D universe being transcended, then this is obviously nowhere higher than an "At least Low 2-C/At least Universe level+" which is more preferred; another thing, unless infinite timelines/4D universes exists, otherwise this is remotely not even close to High 2-A.

3. Some Soul Eater profiles really needs to have more justification in the future.

Magi Hussie said:
1. "At least Multi-Universe level, possibly High Multiverse level+(It transcends and exists beyond space and time)"
Yea, I agree with the OP and @ThePerp as the entire rating is completely wrong just with only this description of the tiering alone.

2. Unless there's more than 1 4D universe being transcended, then this is obviously nowhere higher than an "At least Low 2-C/At least Universe level+" which is more preferred; another thing, unless infinite timelines/4D universes exists, otherwise this is remotely not even close to High 2-A.

3. Some Soul Eater profiles really needs to have more justification in the future.
I would've changed it myself already if the page wasn't locked honestly

I was told that, "Low 2-C/2-C, likely far higher" would be the good rating for it, and it was the rating the page was originally created with. i believe 2-C because another character from the verse, who is only said to transcend time, used it's powers to dispel a massive time-loop in two universes simultaneosly (which would be a 2-C feat), which means that just being said as "transcending time" applies to more than just one universe on the verse at least. It's was never been said exactly how much universes there is in the verse, it has only been mentioned as like "several, a lot, etc" which is generaly what the specific character mentioning has destroyed, and some named universes, but no specific number to actually how many.

Edit: Apparently, i'm not allowed to change it back to the original stats it had when i created the page for some reason.

Bump. You couldn't change it back since the page(s) are locked.

Stats as in the "Health/Soldiers, Attack and Defense"? yeah i don't think so, they don't really mean anything other than game mechanics and are not related to how strong the characters are in their descriptions.

Back