• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sothis Universe+ rating?

I am trying to figure out why Sothis is Universe+ could someone maybe post scans of it so I can see for myself. Or a video link to it

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 4.59.32 PM
Here is an example of where Rhea states that Sothis created the world. It has been mentioned multiple times throughout the stories.

In Fire Emblem, world usually refers to universe unless implied otherwise. Don't know where the chaos of creation stuff came from tho.

i agree with universal sothis , just based on what rhea said alone , but would this make byleth universal as well? , since him and sothis fuse powers at the end of the game?

Edit:pLZ dont spoil the ending of the game lol, just explain if byleth scales to sothis or not.

No, since Sothis sacrificed much of her power to become physical, and descend to Fodlan. Universal Sothis was never in Fodlan

Depends on what we're talking about really. Some of what she says is true, but everything else should be taken with a grain of salt. That's why there is a "possibly". The universe+ tier on Sothis was removed anyways for the time being

Back