• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Azien vs Yhwach (wanked)

Yhwach plans on erasing the bleach verse becuase he hates originating from such a weak place but azien is the only person that plans to stand in his way and to show that he is the strongest in bleach

To the death

Place anywhere in bleach

Yhwach at his strongest

Azien has his plans

Yhwach changes Aizen's plans so they all turn against him because he can change anything absolutely

MWAHAHAHAHA -Yhwach

Yhwach absolutely negative difficulty

Aizen easily. He always has a plan regardless of how dangerous and overkill his opponent truely is. To a power absorbing machine to a "Anti-Yhwach" machine. Aizen can do both now since when were you under the illusion yhwach fodderizes? I will have you know Aizen is worthy of chair-sama who was able to stomp the likes of yhwach regardless. If the battle gets too overkill, Tite Kubo as the creator of bleach would erase both effortlessly. This is a stomp. A I Z E N P O T E N C E for aizen plans beyond everything. Even if he losses, This is just part of his plan and if he tricks Yhwach into winning against him. That's just part of his plan and the plan being over is just part of his plan. Aizen planned joke battle wiki's existence with infinite diagram blueprints. And that is only downplaying aizen for i have fell into his illusions and so on. Sosuke Aizen doesn't just plan since the reader of this comment. He plans before YHWACH'S Age as well. Before yhwach was born infinite years ago, Aizen planned for this whole battle, His wank and his creation and he was born even before yhwach's grandfather was born. S T O M P for this is just mere facts and no form of downplay.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Aizen easily. He always has a plan regardless of how dangerous and overkill his opponent truely is. To a power absorbing machine to a "Anti-Yhwach" machine. Aizen can do both now since when were you under the illusion yhwach fodderizes? I will have you know Aizen is worthy of chair-sama who was able to stomp the likes of yhwach regardless. If the battle gets too overkill, Tite Kubo as the creator of bleach would erase both effortlessly. This is a stomp. A I Z E N P O T E N C E for aizen plans beyond everything. Even if he losses, This is just part of his plan and if he tricks Yhwach into winning against him. That's just part of his plan and the plan being over is just part of his plan. Aizen planned joke battle wiki's existence with infinite diagram blueprints. And that is only downplaying aizen for i have fell into his illusions and so on. Sosuke Aizen doesn't just plan since the reader of this comment. He plans before YHWACH'S Age as well. Before yhwach was born infinite years ago, Aizen planned for this whole battle, His wank and his creation and he was born even before yhwach's grandfather was born. S T O M P for this is just mere facts and no form of downplay.
WALL OF TEXT!

Yhwach negates all of it!

Well..

Longimustache Testament: Yhwach dank Mustache, the Spear of Wankstiny, something only His Mustache can wield, This dank Mustache is described as being "Dank like Chair-Sama, Troll like Sosuke Aizen, and irresistible like Yoruichi's Booty", meaning that the spear is always more dank than your dankest imagination like Chair-Sama, Troll your life like Sosuke Aizen, and will outwank your waifu as Yoruichi's Booty is irresistible, before dragging your mom to Wandenreich to become part of Yhwach legion. Aside from Yhwach himself, those who look upon the Wankstiny itself will have their wank burned and their dank erased, and attempting to lay hands on Yhwach dank Mustache will also wasting your life the longer you hold onto it.

Irreversible Wank: Any kind of wank that he deals to the world does not heal and the stronger and more dank the wank used against him, the further the wank itself will be "broken", and never return to normal and then become undank, However, if Yhwach is defeated, then Anyone that dared to edit his losses is need to be punishment by wanked his Mustache for the rest of their life!

Yhwach not even need to use his The AlmightyGan!

also Chair-Sama stomps yhwach before I update his wank, like this is Yhwach when Chair-Sama stomps him:

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Yhwach_(Wanked)?diff=prev&oldid=26705

1 azien 2 Yhwach ohh but Yhwach did lose to Goku (exaggerated) in kid form it's still their and on goku profile

No it's still their and even in gokus profile who doesn't lie because he is our lord and savior

Through i do see why yhwach has the upper hand, I still vote for aizen because he has all of his plans to make the battle kinda balanced and a little bit more "fair". If it's pre-upgrade yhwach then it's a between 85-90% mismatch for aizen because if outside help is allowed, Chair Sama downright oblitterates anyway :p

In the future yhwach make aizen to plan his own defeated! and then he just turn chair-sama into his own bitch by Mustachepotence him to oblivion! his Mustache alone has the power of aizen,chair-sama,and Yoruichi's Booty!

Aizen let's Chair-Sama handle him as he planned and Uses kyoka suigetsu to make Yhwach believe he still has mustachepotence for fun

And I quote from Chair-sama's page

"Chair-Sama is the ultimate being of the Bleach Verse, able to casually defeat the likes of Chuck Norris , Morgan Freema , Yhwach (Wanked) ,and Saitamnipotence merely by being in the same area as them. Not eve Sanic can outspeed its speediness, since its speediness trancesends speedineeses speed limit. Also, it has the smell of the magestic booty of Aizen-Sama..

Powers and Abilities: Manipulation Manipulation, Transcended Omnipotence, Transcended Omniscient, Transcended Omnipresent, Reality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Atomic Manipulation, and every power that exists and has yet to exist.

One does not simply beat manipulation manipulation.

And if you're wondering why I brought up Chair sama

9ef286dbaf32017afa83c60c1cc844e9
Still lasted more panels than Ichigo

Yhwach sits on Chair sama. Chair sama bends to it's will. Chair sama is now under the control of Yhwach!

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Aizen rests on the chair, and only Aizen can, otherwise it's infinite range will one-shot Yhwach.

CHAIR-SITTING IS DEEMED INAFFECTIVE

Haha so funny:

Powers and Abilities: Vastly Transcended Omnipotence, Vastly Transcended Omnipotence, Vastly Transcended Omnipotence, Reality Warping, Invincible as ****, Immortal (type ), Regenerationn (Ridiculously-Very-High-God-of-Godly+), able to make anyone from DBZ and Naruto-Verse his bitch, casually solos The-One-Above-All, can solo any verse with a blink of his eye without him even need to blink, can absorb anything and anyone, Shenanigans warping, conceptual wank, anything that Superman can do without boundaries | Invulnerable to all types of wanks and fanboyism, Invulnerable to any kind of prophecy, Can one-shot anything and anyone that try to make any kind of prophecy to him, Can one-shot anything and anyone that make him boring, have every powers that everyone can think, can't think, or will never thinking and way beyond anything the ancient alien guy and his alien shenanigans can possibly imagine and beyond | Can see into the future when someone else is this wiki will put him against she/he/it favorite waifu so he can change she/he/ favorite waifu Tier and power to minus Infinity beyond your wildest imagination, and every possible and impossible wank in the existence, non existence, and blah blah blah blah the end!

Every single word that try to describe his power is blasphemy and need to be punishment by Wanking him even more! because his power is truly Transcended even the concept of words, and all of you see here is just merely a desperate attempt to try to grasp his power!

Yhwach Obliterated Bleach verses!

It never said Manipulation Manipulation until you edited his page to your liking. Yhwach still has been beaten by chair-sama, it's in the summery.

Battlemania said:
It never said Manipulation Manipulation until you edited his page to your liking. Yhwach still has been beaten by chair-sama, it's in the summery.
Yhwach's stachepotence >>>> Some fake words on a shitty, and pretentious wall of text.

Face it, he is 2deep4u

Pfft. I created Manipulation Manipulation, I am the one who gave birth to its power.

I decide who can have it, which is none of you! Ohohohoho~!

Not Jim Sterling said:
This is blasphemy. :(
you need to be punishment by wanking his mustache for the rest of your life!
Tell that to your mustache god, I only believe in myself.

The real Mustache God.

Aizen uses his ability and creates Escanor, who rips Yhwach's mustache due to its disgrace.

Aizen Wins.

The real Mustache God.

Aizen uses his ability and creates Escanor, who rips Yhwach's mustache due to its disgrace.

Aizen Wins.

Escanor touch Yhwach mustache = Escanor automatically become his bitch! now there are 2 mustache aizen need to worry!

mustache stomps!

Prepostorous! This pretentious Escanor can't even hold one atom of a molecule of a Planck foam to the likes to Yhwachstache! He banishes Aizen for not being manly and Escanor, for being too pretentious!

Bump. Tite Kubo has decided that this battle is too boring so he erases both with the same pencil he used to draw the Bleach Manga. So stalemate and add both to Kubo's Notable Victories. So there's that.

Rip Lord-chair-sama....Yhwach and Aizen wreck him...

Btw who agree that this battle should be decided by who will win in the actual battle on bleach? since currently aizen is indeed is trying to stop yhwach.

Back