• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well senses are interpreted by the mind and are processed in the brain.

Chaos spear doesn't really negate durability though. The armor piercing thing it has in Chronicles is because it's a spear, lot of force in small area let's you penetrate things. In no other instance has it even done that, it just exploded.

Wokistan said:
Well senses are interpreted by the mind and are processed in the brain.
Yeah that's why I said that if it's biological mind hax that you probably resist this. Although I'm pretty sure that just because you have mind hax resistance you don't get resistance to Perception Manipulation.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Voxai stuff wasn't biological. Also I don't think it really counts as planetary for resistance, they didn't try and focus it all in Sonic. If they had done that every voxai would have stopped being mindhaxxed, which didn't happen. It also didn't work on other characters for other rreasons:

• Big stops it literally because he's too stupid
  • Cream stops ir for being a child
  • Omega stops it for being a robot
For context, since I played that game a while ago.

The resistance comes from the fact that they can only enter Colony Alpha without getting mind haxed because of the emeralds power, as well as the fact that the Voxai used it to make their abilities stronger

Low godly beats all his attacks besides chaos rift. He did use rift quite a lot in his boss fight in Chronicles but never anywhere else. Also aizen can just Dodge that since it moves pretty slow.

I know that's why the chaos emerald gives a resistance, but I don't think that it can be said to scale to the full might of the voxai overmind. They don't have planetary potency within the minds of every person, so for them to have directed planetary potency at Sonic and failed would mean that they just stopped mindhaxxinf everyone else. That didn't happen.

Actualy that did happen,, when they were defeated everyone was free from their control

There's also the other examples that ShadowWarior gave that have Shadow with mind hax resistance

When they were defeated they were freed yeah, because they were defeated. They didn't all get freed when the trio tried to mindhax Sonic, which would have happened if they tried to throw their full potency into him at once.

Even without KS I'm gonna have to vote aizen though. Shadow can only really inflict lasting harm with one attack because Aizen had Low-Godly. Aizen meanwhile can hit him with anything and have the 50x AP advantage do the work, and he actually did use his reisatu offensively as a delibetatr attack which gives more credence to that being a thing for him. His AoE and AP should deal with the teleportation pretty well, and shadow never went immediately into rift after stopping time.

Chaos rift should deal with aizen. He just doesn't use it consistently enough to win more times than not. Time stop into rift would theoretically screw qizen quite hard but he never did that combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back