• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
No hax allowed.

Only Keyblade and Four Sword + Hylian Shield +Combined Armor.

Speed equalized. Link (Composite) vs Composite Sora.

Win by death.

Fight in Camelot.

Blue link 1 oot by pheonixmaster1-d49q3lt
Sora KHIII
You!

In their profile Link has lifting strengh of E+ while Sora has M+

I think that mean Link is physically stronger than Sora

Actually it's the other way around

Sora is much stronger than Link and can hit harder

I'm not voting yet tho

Auto correct apparently corrects Sora as Does...I swear it causes more issues than it fixes.

oh, lol. No he didn't get downgraded, Pachi just nerfed both of them so they would have just a sword fight.

With that being said, Sora should take this rather easily not by just AP alone, but better experience.

The only thing that we can base Link's skill off of is that he defeated ganondorf, which we know little to no information on ganon's sword skills. Even if we bring up demise, he's only notable for competing with Hylia, which we never see fight, so we can't really use that feat since there's little to no info on either of them in terms of skills with the sword. And other than a couple of teachers in minish cap, or the old man in WW, nothing really sticks out in terms of teachers for Link.

As for Sora, he's been able to fight off some organization 13 members, who should have prior knowledge of the keyblade due to Aqua, Terra, and Roxas being part of their group, and has faced off against Sephiroth, who's a high ranked elite member of SOLDIER, a military group trained to fight huge threats, and was even able to keep up with Cloud, the guy that defeated Sephiroth, in the first game despite just getting used to his keyblade abilities.

So all in all, Sora takes this rather easily.

@Bre8k he's fought being that made a pocket dimension that had a star in it, don't know how far that puts Link in the large star level rating.

Sora wrecks by AP alone, but that's definitely underselling Link's skills experience, which does trump Sora's. TP Link far outskills any trained soldier in is trained by OoT Link, who by this point alone has sword skills far surpassing his younger self. OoT Link has bested several Amazons Gerudos, who have done nothing but train in the arts of sword skills (btw, Ganondorf>>>>any Gerudo), and they even personally shout out his better skills. Original Link trained 3 years after his original fight with Gannon (two n's for a reason), and beat his Dark self, and ALBW and OoT Link did so as well. And Link has better h2h skills via training in Goron wrestling and his goat herding, which is better than nothing. Plus, Master Sword is still Fi, which does grant him Fi's information analysis, and he has the unbreakable Hylian shield. Many Links have also beaten trained Darknuts and Iron Knuckles, and MM Link beat several Garos and Garo Knights. Plus, several Links are actual knights. ALTTP Link also beat the very experienced Onox.

If they had comparable AP, Link would win, but Sora brute forces his way through.

@Cal I doubt Ganondorf, the darknuts, or even Iron knuckles have more skills in the sword than Sephiroth and Cloud, you know, elite members of SOLDIER.

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal I doubt Ganondorf, the darknuts, or even Iron knuckles have more skills in the sword than Sephiroth and Cloud, you know, elite members of SOLDIER.
That makes no sense... what does FF7 have to do with Legend of Zelda?

Theglassman12 said:
Those definitely aren't the same Cloud and Sephiroth. We have separate profiles of them for a reason. Plus, I'd definitely argue that Link has more sword skills and experience than Cloud, though not Sephiroth.

Sora wins due to sheer brute strength. Link may have the superior skill with the blade and combat, but Sora doesn't need to care about that due to how much stronger he is physically.

Poinciana1971 said:
Theglassman12 said:
That makes no sense... what does FF7 have to do with Legend of Zelda?
Have you played the first kingdom hearts game at all? Both of those characters show up in the first game.

So Strenght > Skill.

Well.

Okay.

Its 3 votes for Sora, I guess.

I mean, I'd argue a stomp when Sora can just tap Link, body, sword, or shield, and he'd be heavily crippled, if not dead.

Yeah, I agree with cal. The more I think of it, it's kind of a stomp. Since no hax can take place, all we have is AP and durability, both of which Sora has a massive advantage. Link can barely hurt Sora with all the effort he has to put while Sora need only touch and Link loses.

Maybe Im overestimating link, how high is he supposed to be in High 4-C? Becausd Sora is baseline 4-B.

What if I give Link his armors?

That should be enough to close the gap so we can have a fight.

And we cant put Sora any higher than Baseline since he is scaled to a High 4-C feat, you know.

Super mega hyper Armor it is, then.

Also changing Master Sword with Four Sword. And that's it.

Sora might have to wait a little while trying to damage Link considering the Magic Armor while Link can do some sort of damage due to the buffs of the Barbarian Armor from Breath of the Wild.

And with the Four Sword...if Link can split into 4, then Sora just got a much harder fight considering there are 4 Link's now that are more skilled in overall combat and have all the buffs from the different Breath of the Wild suits and the Magic Armor.

I vote for Sora as well. Since no hax are allowed, Sora will have an Ap advantage since Link is scaled from being superior to beings who can casually create a realm with a sun inside while Sora is scaled from being far superior to beings who can create hundreds of star near-effortlessly.

While I side with Sora, I will give credit where it's due.

Sora does have the obvious AP superiority, but some of that can be nullified by Link's experience. Though in reality, I'm not exactly sure how much it can help with what Sora's been through. Link's items are limited at best, so he can only pull so many tricks so many times before running out. Sora's magic (depending on which version you look at) is more regenerative, so it will always be in at ready once recharged or once regaining mana.

Rofl. Sora is becoming High 4-C.

Im disallowing boost items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back