• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't bump a thread so quickly....

As for the match, I may go with Hulk, there's likely nothing on Sora's arsenal that Hulk did not tanked already; Energy attacks, elemental attacks, magic, telekinesis, teleportation, all of them Hulk already deal with.

Timestop is useless when your opponent has a high level of Regenerationn, and you know "The madder Hulks gets, the stronger Hulk gets".

I think Sora could win via the Warp, but I don't know if could use that before the Hulk kill him, but he could use it after Second Chance.

how would hulk have even a slight chance sora stops time and erases him from existence with warp or he can just nullify hulks power to well be hulk he turns back in bruce banner and its done

with status effect inducement he can instead of fear he can make hulk calmer so once again gets killed of by sora when he is weak or bruce banner

sora can also teleport around until warp connects and erases him

seriously only thing hulk has is his increasing power and Regenerationn here but that aint a problem cause of reasons above

Please explain to me how he's hurting someone over 10k times stronger then him and please explain to me how he's killing someone with Hulk's level of Regen. He can't, he moment his sword touches him, the Keyblade breaks.

Hulk is resistant to Stays Affects.

He won't try to even attack Hulk? That's OOC for him.

Hulk sneezes or pokes Sora and Sora explodes.

what? u jumped from 100 times to 10000 times first of all then u say he cant kill him cause of regen eventho im pretty sure mid-high regen cant regenerate u from being erased from existence

second of all where does it say he is resistant to stays affects please show me

third how does he hit him if he teleports around whole time

lastly soras final form attacks automatically and he can stay on defence

now can u please explain how will hulk not get power nullified or erased from existence

also can u prove he is 100 10000 or how ever much u want to say he is stronger cause i see them both as solar systems give some proof to what u say

It can't, I also did the math wrong, I admit.

That said everything Sora does is useless and will get him killed if h tries anything other then instantly using the Warp against Hulk, if he attacks, his sword breaks and Hulk pokes him.

If he time stops, his sword breaks, and Hulk pokes him once it's over.

Element of surprise, Sora doesn't know that he'll die if he tries anything but the Warp, and upon touching the Hulk with anything but the Warp, he'll be left with no weapon, and Hulk claps resulting in Sora exploding.

Because power nullification doesn't mean anything for the Hulk, not only has Sora never shown the capability to nullify powers on par with the Hulk, but Hulk's strength is already there and ready.

Please explain to me how Sora will magically know what to do, not do anything else as it will get him killed, and perfectly dodge everything.

Gargoyle One said:
It can't, I also did the math wrong, I admit.
That said everything Sora does is useless and will get him killed if h tries anything other then instantly using the Warp against Hulk, if he attacks, his sword breaks and Hulk pokes him.

If he time stops, his sword breaks, and Hulk pokes him once it's over.

Element of surprise, Sora doesn't know that he'll die if he tries anything but the Warp, and upon touching the Hulk with anything but the Warp, he'll be left with no weapon, and Hulk claps resulting in Sora exploding.

Because power nullification doesn't mean anything for the Hulk, not only has Sora never shown the capability to nullify powers on par with the Hulk, but Hulk's strength is already there and ready.

Please explain to me how Sora will magically know what to do, not do anything else as it will get him killed, and perfectly dodge everything.
What cant also what is wrong with your math prove he is that much stronger please

how is time stoping useless and why would his sword break

element of suprise wouldnt work sora is a combat genius while hulk aint the brightest if he feels higly endangered he will teleport away also he can resummon his weapons

about power nullification he did it to 4 other solar systems prove why he couldnt do it

He is smart i know he wont magically know everything but u just downgrade him to be a idiot who rushes into combat against an unknown opponent like a fool eventho he is a genius so id ont see why he wouldnt be carefull and use his final form to be able to stay on defence

also hulk can kill him only if he touches him how is he gonna touch someone who teleports

@Shrek

We don't scale to the Disney Movies since Kingdom Hearts is its own self-contained canon.

@Gargoyle

But ultimately this is a power vs hax fight. Sora does tend to prefer Keyblade combat first. But he's not a moron either despite his naivety and excitability.

In addition, Hulk isn't one-shotting due to abilities like Second Chance and Once More. After that, Sora can heal up and start using hax.

It's extremely NLFish to assume those would work on Sora despite his opponent being far stronger then him, Sora is baseline.

┬®Shrek The Genie being Universal is a completely separate canon, so that means nothing.

Anyway, The Hulk is scaled from Sentry who hits with the power of One Million exploding suns, which is not only shown to be literal, but is consistent with his other feats of fodderdizing other 4Bs while holding back, World Breaker Hulk ties with the Sentry who stated he was not holding back.

For reference, 1 Million Exploding Suns=10e50 joule.

Sora on the other hand is baseline due to being far superior to a casual High 4C.

This is why Sora's sword would break. Though the exact number escapes me, 10,000 times stronger is the most I can Low Ball it.

Him doing Power Nullification on other 4Bs is irrelevant, he has not nulled any power on par with the Hulk's Regenerationn and strength. Plus again, those 4Bs are baseline.

I'm not downplaying him, I am saying him knowing exactly what he needs to do at the start as opposed to many other tactics which will all get him killed is unlikely.

Gargoyle One said:
Hulk one shots as he's nearly 100x times stronger via scaling from Sentry
But Sora and Hulk are both listed as having Solar System level Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability and are both Massively FTL+. How is he 100x times stronger?

Hulk is Solar System level via scaling from Sentry, but so is Sora scaling from Twilight Xemnas.

its a hax existence erasure would work since it generally ignores durability

and as reppuzan explained he wouldnt be getting one shot anytime soon

Which hax aside from Void manipulation, timestop and power null?

Elemental manipulation, energy attacks, magic...... This things are pretty useless.

Newendigo said:
Elemental manipulation, energy attacks, magic...... This things are pretty useless.
im confused i said void manip timestop and power null were enough to deal with hulk didnt mention other powers

TheDudeMcDude said:
Gargoyle One said:
Hulk one shots as he's nearly 100x times stronger via scaling from Sentry
But Sora and Hulk are both listed as having Solar System level Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability and are both Massively FTL+. How is he 100x times stronger?
Hulk is Solar System level via scaling from Sentry, but so is Sora scaling from Twilight Xemnas.
4B is the biggest tier gap on this site, both being he same tier almost never means they're he same strength, I also just posted an entire comment about this so read that.

Newendigo said:
Best part is neither time stop or power nullification are any help.

Read what I explained to you twice now. Power Nullification has never worked on anything Hulk's level, and Time stop won't help as he has no way to damage him aside from void manipulation.

ShrekAlmighty said:
prove he wouldnt be able its called hax for a reaso
Yes, I assume you don't know that reason, because it can affect someone regardless of tiers.

Gargoyle One said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
prove he wouldnt be able its called hax for a reaso
Yes, I assume you don't know that reason, because it can affect someone regardless of tiers.
u just contradicted both of your statments u said he cant hurt him besides void manipulation which is a one shot

and u said hax ignore tier thats just what im telling you

@Gargoyle

Um... there's no indication that hax wouldn't work on someone stronger unless there's an explicit clause in the ability.

On the Aqua vs Gilgamesh thread, I said that Aqua's hax would overpower Gil's resistance since the Root of the Beginning is based on one's power and authority.

However, this does not hold true for everybody.

Hulk has no counter for having time frozen and being erased from existence by Warp.

The official description: "Potentially wipe an enemy from existence."

That isn't a contradiction.

Yes, it works regardless of AP. There seems to be a misunderstanding about hax here. Just because it works regardless of AP does not mean it will work if it doesn't show the feats working on the scale that your saying it will work, this is the same thing I told you on Hetalia vs Red Girl.

It has not shown to effect anything as complex or as strong as Hulk's abilities, this in turn means he won't be able to nullify it.

and neither has hulk shown any resistance to time stop or power nullification so i dont understand what u are implying here

Reppuzan said:
@Gargoyle
Um... there's no indication that hax wouldn't work on someone stronger unless there's an explicit clause in the ability.

On the Aqua vs Gilgamesh thread, I said that Aqua's hax would overpower Gil's resistance since the Root of the Beginning is based on one's power and authority.

However, this does not hold true for everybody.

Hulk has no counter for having time frozen and being erased from existence by Warp.

The official description: "Potentially wipe an enemy from existence."
I did not say he Hulk had resistance to either of those, I said that Power Nullification may not work nor would it mean anything as Sora won't be able to Nullify anything of note, Regen doesn't mean much due to Sora not being able to damage him because of his dura.

how he can nullify his power to turn into hulk

anyway besides that how does hulk survive time stop void manipulated so we can stop derailing this

@Gargoyle

Um... no.

You can't say that someone will have resistance to another person's hax because their AP is higher unless that's an explicit weakness of that ability. This isn't Dragon Ball.

In addition, Hulk's powers aren't particularly complex. Sora has, to date, nullified:

• Spatial Manipulation (Xigbar)
  • Duplication (Larxene)
  • The ability to use one's Keyblades which are directly tied to one's heart/soul (Roxas)
  • Berserk Mode/Invincibility (Sa├»x)
  • Death Manipulation (Marluxia)
  • Illusion Creation, BFR, and Pocket Reality Manipulation (Zexio)
  • Fire Manipulation (Axel)
  • Statistics Amplification and Aura (Lexaeus)
Getting stronger when you're angry is something Sora has already nullified with the last one. Your argument isn't holding up.

But that's not my primary argument. Time Stop + Warp will still work.

So in other words, there's nothing of note to nullify from the Hulk. Hulk is already in this form when the fight starts.

No it doesn't, I never once stated that. I stated how unless you have the feats of nullifying something on that level it won't work, if I nullify a planet wide mind manipulation, what says I can nullify Galaxy wide mind manipulation?

But of course that's the point, the point is Sora dies if he does anything but time stop and do the genie, he dies the moment he tries to strike Hulk due to his Sword breaking and Hulk killing him if he so much as taps him.

@Gargoyle

Proof that Keyblades break like china?

Mind Manipulation isn't quantifiable and neither is Power Nullification unless it has shown a specific limit.

Aqua's Keyblade, which is horrifically inferior to the X-blade that is directly linked to Kingdom Hearts, failed to bend or break. Then there's the fact that Sora is armed with the Second Chance and Once More abilities that prevent him from going down in a single hit or combo.

You're making assumptions that have no ground.

Sora will survive and he will have a chance to make a counter attack.

Where's your proof they won't either harmlessly bounce off of Hulk due to the durability gap, or break due to never hitting anything anywhere near as strong as the Hulk?

You can't say it will work when Sora has never survived a hit from someone of Hulk's caliber.

And no, my assumptions have ground when there's no proof saying Sora will survive what he hasn't been shown surviving before.

well doesnt that explain it seems like hulk isnt even those millions of times stronger what is he gonna do now u still didnt explain how he could beat time stop erase from existence combo

Solar System level (He has consistently been portrayed as comparable to Thor, and empowered a force field that temporarily halted the Celestial Exitar, who was much larger than the Earth) | Solar System level (More powerful than he has ever been as Savage Hulk. Stalemated a serious Sentry)

So, Hulk has two 4-B keys. Who is fighting Sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back