• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora no otoshimono tier revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Perhaps we should close this thread, as the topic has been answered?
How ? Ikaros is able to summon multiple arrows at once. Even one was stated to have the power to destroy Japan.

Destroy the entire landmass, or simply devastate the infrastructure?

Antvasima said:
Destroy the entire landmass, or simply devastate the infrastructure?
Well using Artermis devastated the infrastructure and lifewiped a country. Those are fodder compared to Apollon. Even using one was stated to destroy Japan. Everytime Ikaros uses Apollon she has to incase it in Aegis to keep from destroying the country. Ikaros said she devasted Synpase so bad almost nothing remained. Synapse is divided into islands some organic and most non organic. That means after Ikaros attacked Synapse and destroyed a lot of organic island they had to build a lot non organic ones.

Well, I suppose that "At least Small Country level" seems reasonable then

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that "At least Small Country level" seems reasonable then
How so? Synpase is a continent that had a population of hundreds of millions. Even the entrance to is about as big as japan if not bigger.

I was referring to Japan.

Anyway, was she able to destroy the landmass of the continent in a single strike?

Antvasima said:
I was referring to Japan.

Anyway, was she able to destroy the landmass of the continent in a single strike?
Well it had to be considering one Apollon was about to burst Japan and Japan is slightly smaller than Cali. She's able to summon 9 of these.

@Ant

Base Ikaros is already Country level. Although being stated to be able to one-shot Japan could be added as a feat to back up the rating.

@Kasy

9 times the energy to destroy Japan is nowhere near Continent level

@Kaltias What? One apollon was stated to destroy Japan. Which slightly smaller than Cali. She can summon 9 apollon all at once. Uranus Queen Mode should be Multi country level or Continent level. considering the fact she can one shot a country with just one apollon and summon 9 apollon all at once and devastate a continent so bad they had to rebuild non organic islands.

Dude my point is, a continent level character wouldn't "devastate" the continent. It would cancel it from the geographical map.

Unrelated, but could you help me find the scan which says that Pandora Ikaros can react in femtoseconds? That would be a rather big speed upgrade. FTL to be accurate

Kaltias said:
Dude my point is, a continent level character wouldn't "devastate" the continent. It would cancel it from the geographical map.

Unrelated, but could you help me find the scan which says that Pandora Ikaros can react in femtoseconds? That would be a rather big speed upgrade. FTL to be accurate
Thats what Ikaros did. They made non organic islands since the organic were destroyed. According to that link @Antvasima posted Uranus Queen Ikaros should be small continent level. If you would like I can post some speed feats and strength feats before pandora mode for the angeloids that could be an upgrade too.

9x Small Country level can only safely be placed at regular Country level.

@Kaltias Heres the link for pandora Ikaros femtoseconds reactions http://*********.com/Manga/Sora-no-Otoshimono/Vol-013-Ch-056--Intellect--?id=98592#6 Here is Ikaros increasing her speed more http://*********.com/Manga/Sora-no-Otoshimono/Vol-013-Ch-056--Intellect--?id=98592#8 Her is her still accelerating her speed http://*********.com/Manga/Sora-no-Otoshimono/Vol-013-Ch-056--Intellect--?id=98592#9

Antvasima said:
9x Small Country level can only safely be placed at regular Country level.
Can you explain how japan is small country level? Its just slightly smaller than California and plus the entrace to Synpase is about bigger than Japan. It wasn't stated that one apollon had only enough power to wipeout Japan. It was stated that Japan would be destroyed in its process of destruction.

Well, perhaps my size estimation is inaccurate. It would be best if we could get a calculation for the feat.

FTL combat speed should be good then.

Japan is Small Country because the actual landmass is small. It appears bigger because it's made of various islands instead of a single landmass.

Yeah what he said, how do you find the DC needed to destroy a certain landmass?

-does research-

Okay. Thank you for the clarification.

@Unite

You find the average height of the landmass, multiply it by the surface, than apply the coefficient for fragmentation, pulverization etc based on the method of destruction

Kaltias said:
FTL combat speed should be good then.

Japan is Small Country because the actual landmass is small. It appears bigger because it's made of various islands instead of a single landmass.
How would Astraea be scaled? She's the faster than Ikaros. Also how is japan small country level its slightly smaller than cali Japan - 377,944 km / 145,925 sq mi California - 423,970 km / 163,696 sq mi

I mean, Serafall Leviatha is Small Country specifically because she can destroy Japan.

Astraea is upgraded to "at least FTL" in combat speed.

Boy those profiles are such a mess. I'll have to make a revision when I find the time to re-read the manga

Kaltias said:
I mean, Serafall Leviatha is Small Country specifically because she can destroy Japan.

Boy those profiles are such a mess. I'll have to make a revision when I find the time to re-read the manga
Well that would mean Ikaros and Astraea are equal in speed. Astraea is faster in combat speed. All the links were Ikaros combat speed when she activated Pandora mode. Everything was a self test she didn't show her true power till afterwards. Combat speed Astraea > Ikaros . Flight speed Ikaros > Astraea.

I already know that. "at least FTL" means "faster than Ikaros's FTL feat to an unknown extent"

Kaltias said:

Also I would think something like Iceland would be small country level and Japan is way bigger than that

Kaltias said:
You help would be very appreciated.

@Kasyacarey

Actually, I only think that Russia might qualify for Continent level. Japan is a bit larger than I thought, but it is uncertain where exactly destroying it would rate. It depends on how the landmass would be affected (fragmentation, violent fragmentation, pulverisation, etcetera), so a calculation is usually best.

I rechecked the reactions page, and given that a femtosecond is 10^(-15) seconds, it's actually a MFTL+ reaction speed feat.

MFTL+ is reacting in a timeframe of 3,336 x 10^(-12) seconds

Antvasima said:
@Kasyacarey

Actually, I only think that Russia might qualify for Continent level. Japan is a bit larger than I thought, but it is uncertain where exactly destroying it would rate. It depends on how the landmass would be affected (fragmentation, violent fragmentation, pulverisation, etcetera), so a calculation is usually best.
Japan is bigger than small country level? Also it would have to be pulverisation considering synapse ppl had to build alot of organic islands.

Well, with just an estimation to go by, I think thst we can only go by that 9x Japan is roughly Country level. If we get an accepted calculation, the results may be different.

Japan's area is 377,962km^2

According to this blog: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Antoniofer/Explosion_Radius/Area

Japan is small country, with the minimum radius for a nuclear strike to destroy a small country is 280km.

280km radius = 1.23 teratons, 1.23x baseline small country level. That info is irrelevant to this thread, just wanted to clarify small country Japan.

This next part I'm not sure if it's correct, and I'm on my phone so I don't have a lot of resources to do research so.

Converting the area of Japan to cm^2:

377962km^2 = 3.77962e+15cm^2

The average density of continental crust is 2.7g/cm^3

3.77962e+15(2.7cm^2) = 1.0204974e16 cm^3

Pulverization = 214.35 (j/cc)

1.02e16cm^3(214.35 (j/cc)) = 2.186e18j, mountain level

I could be 99.9% wrong though so idk. I'm not sure if that's a correct way to get the volume of Japan.

Nah, it's not this way. You have to find the average height then multiply it by the surface, then multiply that by the coefficient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back