• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Aura weakens negative energies/evil and nulls Magic, so anything magic-based would practically be ineffective.

As for incap... He could BFR outside of the multiverse, maybe?

Both have holy manipulation and Vecna resists statistics reduction

The Abyss is an infinite amount of space-times and BFR that can send someone out of the abyss can't effect Vecna

Vecna resists stat reduction too

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Both have holy manipulation and Vecna resists statistics reduction

The Abyss is an infinite amount of space-times and BFR that can send someone out of the abyss can't effect Vecna
I'm asking how the BFR works. Does it involve creating a portal (which is how Sonic's works) or is like a teleportation sort of thing?

Type 4 acausality says no, unless sonic's stuff works on that

That doesn't seem to indicate that sonic's fate works on type 4s

Why can't vecna just not go in the portal.

Wokistan said:
That doesn't seem to indicate that sonic's fate works on type 4s
Why can't vecna just not go in the portal.
Again, wouldn't it seeing as it's being powered by something that is type 4?

Vecna has teleportation and immeasurable lifting strength. That'd have to be some gravitational pull. He also has multiversal+ range.

Yeah, that's not the argument here.

The argument is Master Mogul falling to Sonic during his Second Tenure, and using it to back up that it's some sort of cosmic punch-line that he can't beat Sonic.

Wokistan said:
Vecna has teleportation and immeasurable lifting strength. That'd have to be some gravitational pull. He also has multiversal+ range.
Sonic's range is At least Multiversal+ as Mega Man has his own multiverse.

His lifting strength is also immeasurable.

Note how sonic wasn't sucked by his own portal. I'd like proof of that portal BFRing beyond multiversal range.

ALso why not just teleport away.

Wokistan said:
Note how sonic wasn't sucked by his own portal. I'd like proof of that portal BFRing beyond multiversal range.

ALso why not just teleport away.
Yeah Sonic didn't get sucked into it because that's his own attack.

I guess Vecna could teleport, but it was more so to see if Sonic has a way around Vecna's High-Godly. Then again, Sonic can teleport as well.

You can harm yourself with your own attacks just fine though, unless sonic has control over the gravitational pull of the portal and its not just a side effect.

@Zach I think so. Sonic has nothing that can bypass the High-Godly whatsoever, and all forms of incap are useless here. Fate Hax or not, he can't do a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back