• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Remembering the scan, Sonic passes out and needs to be taken to the hospital after coming back with his type 8.

Moon can bypass Type 8 pretty easily, she non-existence Erase sonic with the Lambda power or rewrite it's existence she can also Erase and bypass type 8 based on Mid godly

I have still a problem with Neo Queen Serenity in 2-C, it's pretty doubtful but I made a thread later.

@Cal Thing is, that was Base Sonic that passed out.

Bottom line is, we just can't tell how it'd be in his Ultra state. Considering his Ultra Form has limitless stamina, and it did seem to be a problem of stamina from the effort of coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if it just gave him a headache. It's sensical, but still speculation at the end of the day.

ShakeResounding said:
@Cal Thing is, that was Base Sonic that passed out.
Bottom line is, we just can't tell how it'd be in his Ultra state. Considering his Ultra Form has limitless stamina, and it did seem to be a problem of stamina from the effort of coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if it just gave him a headache. It's sensical, but still speculation at the end of the day.
I guess he loses his form...?

I think this might be a stomp, to be honest. Sonic has literally no way of killing her and making her stay dead or incapped. BFR won't work, one-shotting won't keep her down due to Immortality, nothing.

I believe sealing is an option. Blaze,Tails,Enerjak,Tikal,& the Duke of Soleanna all have sealing via Chaos Control,I don't see why Super Sonic wouldn't.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
I believe sealing is an option. Blaze,Tails,Enerjak,Tikal,& the Duke of Soleanna all have sealing via Chaos Control,I don't see why Super Sonic wouldn't.
Firstly, sealing has to be added to his profile and he never used sealing in character. Anyways, I'll be voting Usagi for the reasons already presented earlier in the thread.

Back