• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what

No

You don't need to kill Sonic, first off, I see no resistance to BFR + Sealing on his profile, and considering Lady infamously just seals people away in infinite mazes for all of eternity she just thinks at him and boom

How does Sonic counter that, coz if he can't do anything, Lady stomps

Lady survives. High-Godly and not being affected by concept powers of other deities. Next.

Setsuna tenma said:
Yeah, I thought so.

She can even stomp people who can stomp Lavos.

In fact, I think that we should remove all of her matches except for the one against Satan.

DMB 1 said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Yeah, I thought so.
She can even stomp people who can stomp Lavos.

In fact, I think that we should remove all of her matches except for the one against Satan.
True she even still has a win against devilman when he is not 5D anymore

@Warren It's usually seen as one of his later tricks in a fight. Like a "nothing else is working" or "yeah, I'm gonna die, I have to do this" type of thing. FateAlbane himself said everything Lavos could do would either backfire, isn't useful due to resistances, or is even more OOC than a nuke/reset.

Besides, he doesn't have to nuke it. A reset is all it takes, which he even attempted twice (and only failed because of Eggman) when the stakes were high enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back