• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This one is hard since thanos has a lot of hacks but i say ultra sonic since he defeated solaris along side shadow and sliver and had already fought a 2-A before(Master Mogul)

Ultra Sonic >>>>>> Solaris due to Solaris being defeated by three super forms. Ultra Sonic is way more powerful than Super Sonic who is already thousands of times above baseline 2-A.

Sonic resists mind hax and reality warping on a 2-A scale. Time manipulation from either side is out the door as both are immeasurable.

Sonic should have an AP advantage here so I'll go with him.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Ultra Sonic >>>>>> Solaris due to Solaris being defeated by three super forms. Ultra Sonic is way more powerful than Super Sonic who is already thousands of times above baseline 2-A.
Sonic resists mind hax and reality warping on a 2-A scale. Time manipulation from either side is out the door as both are immeasurable.

Sonic should have an AP advantage here so I'll go with him.
even better i should really check out the sonic series since i already am a fan of mario

"Become a Slave to my will" says Thanos

Alternatively he erases him

Or time stops him

Or...A lot of things really.

The same way he time stops immesurable speed characters in his own verse

Fiction logic

Also Ultra sonic has a huge range advantage universal+ v multiversal+ in range im pretty sure ultra sonic takes this

How does Range mean anything?

Sonic isn't going outside of the universe to snipe Thanos

Kyleb79 said:
well sonic still has alot of restiances also he fought a 2-A before so that will help sonic
Thanos's Spatial Gem bypasses resistances

And resistances to what? Fighting another 2A isn't much

Thanos is also much stronger

When they start at 4Km from each other and it's absolutely OOC to go sniping from outside the multiverse... yeah

Having fought another 2-A helps here... how?

All it takes is a thought from Thanos. Can Sonic win with a thought and is in character for him to do so? Inconclusive. He can't/doesn't in character? Thanos wins easily

Thanos' death manip and Transmutation should frick Sonic up, but Sonic counteracts a lot of Thanos' other abilities with his own.

Sonic should have the AP advantage though.

Maverick Zero X said:
Thanos' death manip and Transmutation should frick Sonic up, but Sonic counteracts a lot of Thanos' other abilities with his own.
Sonic should have the AP advantage though.
so what's your choice

How far above baseline is Thanos?

You literally Quoted me saying what it was

I was looking for a number. Like tens, hundreds, thousands, or millions of times baseline.

Someone comparable to Archie Super Sonic was a threat to characters such as the Archie NIGHTS, who are well into 2-A . Here is how it is:

(The Dreamworld contains a timeline for every mortal within every timeline ( essentially bare minimum millions of mortals x infinite number of timelines = how many timelines are in the Dreamworld ) , Reala casually warped the whole Dreamworld, base NIGHTS (when dramatically weakened) fought relative to Reala , and Wiseman is far above both (created Reala & NIGHTS) .

Despite all of that there is a canon statement that Wiseman fears Sigma, whose comparable to Super Sonic ... That is how high-end into the tier they are. I'm not mentioning the Red Ideya because I feel the Ideya Users and Nights w/ Red Ideya are >>> Super and even Ultra Sonic based on statements and feats.

There also needs to be a difference of at least 3 votes, plus at least 24 hours of grace after reaching 7 votes, for a character to get a win

Back