• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see. Should this be closed? What would be a Sonic VS Sonic MU? Preferably for Paramount Sonic in celebration for the new movie

Pretty sure IDW Sanic skill stomps
I don't think superior skill will let IDW Sonic overcome an 835x speed difference. No matter how skilled he is really. From what I recall, a 7x speed difference is enough for a blitz, or around that number, let alone 835.

But yea, this is a pretty bad match-up for IDW Sonic due to Paramount Sonic currently being a glass cannon (Hopefully the sequel changes this with the introduction of Knuckles).

I see. Should this be closed? What would be a Sonic VS Sonic MU? Preferably for Paramount Sonic in celebration for the new movie
Maybe AoSTH Sonic. He's got a Large Building level key, and Paramount Sonic has both Large Building level AP and Dura. So he wouldn't be a glass cannon in that fight.

Is it possible I can just edit the thread and swap the profiles? Dont wanna waste the mods time by shutting down a thread to make one that is near identical

Guess I'll start.

Paramount has higher AP, but it's a negligible advantage (8.6 Tons vs 6.55 Tons, a 1.3x difference). It's really through his Chaos Energy where Paramount holds the biggest advantage, as he has various ways to utilize his powers (AoE blasts, concentrated blasts, shockwaves, etc.) that gives him better control of the battlefield. Him charging up to amp his speed is also valid since he has the higher speed, so now even keeping up with Paramount becomes an issue.

Not that Toon Sonic is helpless, considering his buzzsaw-like spines can likely do some real damage if he manages to get a few good hits in. Not to mention he also has Class K Lifting Strength, meaning a grapple will almost certainly end in his favor. He also has slightly better intellect, what with him being less like a kid with ADHD and more like a goofy ass clown. Not to mention the Low-High obviously helps.

But that's the problem. AoStH Sonic may have Low-High, but nothing stops Paramount Sonic from simply overwhelming him into a K.O., as I don't think he can Toon Force his way out of being zapped and fried to Kingdom Come until his pain tolerance is surpassed. And nothing is really stopping that afaik, so my vote goes to Paramount Sonic.

Do we know toon Sonic's pain tolerance?
Low-High isn't something we should just gloss over because of "pain" I feel.
How exactly does movie Sonic's power work?

Back