• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Since the light novel version of Shiro is "weaker" compared to the web novel, and she is coincidentally Low 2-C for now, can the Hedgehog finally overcome the God of Creation?

This is Darkspine Sonic, game version

Speed is equalized

SBA

Who wins?

Shallow Vernal:

Sonic:

Inconclusive:

So does Shiro's hax is 4D now or is it 3D as usual? Plus what stop Shiro from passive powernull Sonic?

🤔

If we take the transcendence stuff at face value along with Eden's statement of existing on another plane of existence, that's where you would get higher D stuff, but that's all part of the possibly Low 1-C rating, so has no relation to her Low 2-C self.

So i guess Shiro's hax is 3-D? But she can create universes so that would be 4-D? But do we get all nitpicky and say only her creation and destruction abilities are 4-D, she hasn't exactly like mind haxed a living timeline's mind or something to get like 4-D mind hax.

Tier 2 is a weird thing to debate, feel like i am more use to tier 1 now lol.

Guess i am going with her being a 3-D being with 4-D, but not too sure if we should/would consider all her hax 4-D.

If it's 3D then it's gonna be tough since there's not a lotta layers on her haxes in the LN version but i dunno bout Sonic but he didn't have HDE in his profiles so maybe, just maybe Shiro can powernull him and fate manip him ig since Shiro's powernull is layered

I don't remember game sonic being a hax monster, so 4-D hax or not is probably not gonna be relevant, but could be wrong.

I just wanted a match where we didn't have to get into the usual smurf nonsense, if Sonic is too broken, will just have to go lower down the totem pole.

But lets see what the Sonic guys have to say.

If Sonic never shown that he can neg mid godly regen then he ain't neg her regen, plus his powernull ability shows that he only negs abilities i think, it doesn't matter too much anyway since Shiro has several layered powernull resistance, except Sonic got more layers in his powernull or even 4D powernull shit

If it's bfr style it's not gonna work, that reminds me to re-add dimensional travel to Shiro, since Eden stopped the fight with Alice cause Shiro or Kuro would intervene, and Eden's realm is another dimension.

Does Sonic really have no incap method though? If so then this third attempt at a match is another failure.

also the BFR and sealing outside of OE depends on the chaos emeralds which Sonic only uses in his base and super forms.

That only applies if we take her as being Low 1-C.

I mean unless we wanna say Eden existing on another plane of existence is enough for 4-D and the Shiro perceiving stuff as equal, is possibly 5-D.

Only plane we have seen would be Eden's realm and it's an infinite white realm which can hold universes.

I mean if we want to debate whether Shiro is 4D or not, then imma say not really? There's almost no prove they're 4D being except for the fact that they create 4D structure to nuke somebody

Back