• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also has zero form of regen and unless they work at a 4KM distance they're useless

Dunno why i was asked out in this but 'kay...

@Gargoyle

She has passive 1-A Fate manipulation so that anything works on her favor.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Against 1-A fate manipulation? and Ryusuui is the most forward when it comes to 1-A hax.
I don't even see any fate manipulation in her 7-A key. I see probability manipulation in her 1-A key which is unusuable here.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Against 1-A fate manipulation? and Ryusuui is the most forward when it comes to 1-A hax.
I don't even see any fate manipulation in her 7-A key. I see probability manipulation in her 1-A key which is unusuable here.
Its under her Taikyouu section.

@Shadow

Note: Ryuusui is a Taiyoku user even in her base form. However she doesn't become a Gudou God, nor does she benefit from the stats an usual God with Taikyoku has until later on when she finally founds out the truth of her abilities in her route.

It's right in her profile

And in the notable techniques section, her Taiji is explained as basically "everything goes to my favor"

she basically can grab a possibility unconsiously to make things go her way afaik. She accidently created Yakou iirc because of this to be her ideal man

I mean, she already stomped UKG

Not to go A>B>C logic, but if UKG didn't stand a chance, I don't see why this wouldn't be a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back