• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Oryx be put into 2-A just like that?

In any case, I don't think Sonic can beat Type 5 Acausals.

If you want to ruin Cal's Cruise put Oryx in 5th 2-B and kick Arceus out.

Using 2-A oryx is fine, he might get higher than 5th 2-B but I just don't feel like dealing with that yet.

So to begin with, Sonic doesn't seem to resist the passive (nearly all of Oryx's powers, in this key).

"Corruption, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry and Possession via his ability to Take"

Sword Logic as a page might help you out, though stuff like the concept killing death manip isn't a passive

His actual active abilities will break the resistances of those who resist his passives, and he can take away the resistances of those who resist his actives, so that's a thing.

There's also the scale of oryx's 2-A, elaborated on by his page

Rez negation is a passive btw

Person: "Ha I resist your bullshit"

Oryx: "No you dont"

Person: "Wait wh-" Gets take

Oryx fights from now on (Unless hes thrown against people like Emprah)

The resistance negation's on his own resistances too, funny enough. To fight him you steal his resistances so he can't damage you for a while, then he takes them back a little while later

That's how i'd interpret the quote on his page as, given the whole thing about the difference between .9 repeating and 1 being nonexistent according to weird proofs and it seems analogous here (math nerds don't crucify me if I'm horribly wrong)

Edit: here's what I'm talking about

As usual he doesn't resist all the passive so probably not

Back