• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll go into detail.

X has literally every advantage hundreds of times over. Smarter. More experienced. More training. More hax. Stronger. More varied. More stamina. More range.

But of course, Fate Hax with a single showing at best and unbacked statements that got removed for Medaka who actually does have showings NLFs its way into victory.

Dunno much about Archie Sonic, outside the Fate hax deal, what advantage does Sonic have? And how do they measure AP wise?

@Cal: If Fate Manipulation is not a consistent ability, shouldn't that be reported in a CRT or something given Medaka lost it despite better backing up?

EDIT: It reminds me of the mandate SEGA made of how Sonic was not allowed to lose ever in the comics. I wonder if it's related to that >_> Still, it seems to be heavily plot related, would that still count in a non-plot battle where the universe doesn't need him to win?

Sonic isn't Marvel or DC. If he shows a power once and then nothing directly contradicts him having that power he probably has that power.

Sonic's Fatehax is mostly defensive from what I can tell. But Matter Manip will let him kill X and Fate Manip will keep him alive until he uses it.

Sonic got punched out by people far below X. I've said this a thousand times and I'll say it a thousand more. Fatehax is wanked.

I honestly find it funny that Sonic is wanked more than MEDAKA BOX lol.

Archie may be. Game Sonic, on the other hand....

That's a story for another time. Also 5-A Super Sonic should not exist because it should always be > The Final Egg Blaster.

Anyway, being punched out and losing are different things.

I somewhat agree with Cal here. Despite his Fate manip, Sonica can still be one shot/knocked out.

If the Sonic vs Ganondorf ist to go by, X is x50 times stronger than this particular key of Archie Sonic (Long story short, both X and Ganon scale to a Sun to Earth feat) So he can one shot with regular plasma shots.

But, if you ask me, correct me if I am wrong: something as vague as saying that a hax that is mostly defensive and has no clear offensive applications will allow, somehow, to beat an opponent that's much stronger than Sonic, because it just works sounds dangerously close to a NLF.

Also, while I can very well see here Cal is coming from, I suggest him to make CTR on how the Fate Manipulation works, as well as some other Archie Sonic, things he's iffy about, such as Type 1 Abstract Existence for some of the 2-A entities.

@Shadow

Thanks for the correction.

I believe Cal said afterwise in another thread that he did not agree with that anymore.

I have seen him a couple of times say "they're one with the Chaos Force like how force ghosts are one with the Force."

Of course though that's merely an association fallacy.

Something I mentioned in the Sonic vs Ganondorf thread, may be wrong but wanted to mention the point:

I'd be more or less careful with the Fate Manipulation. If it is as potent as it is believed then Sonic by rule should not have experienced any kind of defeat, no matter how minor, or lost the upper hand for too long under any circunstance, nor be upstaged. As well as take in count which external, plot related factors like power ups, super modes, external help, depowering, items, aided him to turn the tables, I mean, stuff that won't appear here.

Back