• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Dark Enchantress Cookie

vs

SBA
Speed =

Being a passive observer that can just read through matches like this is fun but actually trying to read through these hax walls to figure out what they can even NOT do is a pain😭.

So what can Cookie do here? If i'm reading this right, looks like Sonic resists basically everything (unless layers says otherwise since I don't know how many each has) while Cookie has a wall of hax the listed resistances, from what i'm seeing, is real short. She doesn't seem to resist basically anything.

Can Cookie at least power null more then just forcefields?
It seems like it's the one thing Sonic doesn't have listed but Cookies profile only seems to mention it neging a forcefield.

Wow those pictures at the top of the verse page look EPIC. The kids were right, Cookies are great.

Can Cookie at least power null more then just forcefields?
Yes, she can, it's tied to her sealing part of Dark Moon Magic which negated all of Pure Vanilla Cookie's abilities except for his healing ability, which was implied to have been regained through training afterwards, and his Soul Jam which is something nobody can really do anything about

Back